Levi's anti-gun

Count me in to one whos wears what is on sale form WalMart.

I'm pretty rough on pants,mainly around the belt line where my holster rides and I have to pull them back up.

I have ripped everything from designer jeans to $15 jeans from WM. They're all the same in durability...

Now, 5.11 is a different story!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do note, they offer odd sizes. You don't have to size your jeans in 2" increments, you can get the size that actually fits. That's why I originally bought a pair. Since then, I've been very happy. One pair of Gusset jeans has outlasted several pairs of Wranglers.

I ordered a pair and if I like them I will order several more, thanks again for giving me this link I have a feeling that I will be very happy with their jeans :up:

If this list ever gets around, I'm guessing it won't help the record sales of alleged "country musicians"* Terri Clark and Shania Twain. Sadly, I'd guess that fans of their music are too far gone to notice. Ugh. When you're to the left of the Dixie Chicks on 2A, you better pray you are ready to retire if anyone notices.

*I say "alleged" because if that's country, I'm from Jupiter. As Robbie Fulks said in his song "F### This Town"..."That ain't country western, it's just soft-rock feminist crap!".

Best anti-Nashville song ever, although Dale Watsons' "Nashville Rash" isn't bad.

THANKS 56FordGuy!!! This website ROCKS!! The stuff appears very, very high quality, and affordable too! Im going to order a belt asap, even the dang buckles are USA made!! Man,Ive been looking for something like this for awhile, and have never heard of these folks. Thanks again for letting us know about it.

Beware the belt! It's been a good belt, as far as belts go, but it's not really made for carrying a handgun. Yes, it's a 1.5" belt, yes it's about 3/16- 1/4" thick. However, after a couple of weeks of wear, it gets very, very pliable. Not a bad thing, unless you want to hang something heavy (like a handgun) on it. It does an okay job for IWB carry, but I wouldn't attempt OWB carry with it.

I ordered a pair and if I like them I will order several more, thanks again for giving me this link I have a feeling that I will be very happy with their jeans ;)

Let us know what you think of 'em. :)