• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rystine
I've been wearing levi's since high school. This is going to be tough.:tinfoil:

+1

I haven't had another brand of jean in over 10 years. Oh well :(

BTW, whoever suggested Diamond Gusset should get a commision from them cause they're gonna get alot of new business from here.

Diamond Gusset and great, rugged jeans. I rarely wear jeans anymore however. I much prefer 5.11 pants, which are the most comfortable pants I think I have ever worn. I get mine from LA Police Gear. As was said right now they have them on sale. I get them from LAPG because they have a large selection of colors. So I stay away from the tactical looking black and get green, coyote brown, walnut brown and dark khaki. They look pretty much like any other pants, but they have extra stitching in the right places and are very comfortable.

I am not sure where I stand on, or in Levi's.

Using a search engine and "levi strauss + guns" brings up a lot of links.

Found this one. A lot of you have probably seen it before.

NRA-ILA :: National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies

So do our ideals stop at denim? Who will or can commit to not using anything on that NRA list? Might be near impossible to not allow any money to filter to anti gun supporters.

Guest jackdm3

Kevin Bacon was in the awesome "Death Sentence" and he's on this list?!

Other actors who have used guns as a prop to heighten their careers:

David Arquette

Alec Baldwin

William Baldwin

James Brolin

Steve Buscemi

Kevin Costner

Sean Connery

Matt Damon

Michael Douglas

Richard Donner's "Lethal Weapons"

David Duchovny

Sally Field

Jodie Foster

Andy Garcia

Richard Gere

Ethan Hawk

Mark Harmon

Denis Leary

John Leguizamo

Mike Myers

Paul Newman

Robert Redford

Tim Roth

Renee Russo

Mira Sorvino

Sly Stallone

Sharon Stone

Uma Thurman

Guest Straight Shooter

THANKS 56FordGuy!!! This website ROCKS!! The stuff appears very, very high quality, and affordable too! Im going to order a belt asap, even the dang buckles are USA made!! Man,Ive been looking for something like this for awhile, and have never heard of these folks. Thanks again for letting us know about it.

I am not sure where I stand on, or in Levi's.

Using a search engine and "levi strauss + guns" brings up a lot of links.

Found this one. A lot of you have probably seen it before.

NRA-ILA :: National Organizations With Anti-Gun Policies

So do our ideals stop at denim? Who will or can commit to not using anything on that NRA list? Might be near impossible to not allow any money to filter to anti gun supporters.

For me anyway, there is something personal with the jeans I wear and I will not begin to look at the list of everyone onboard the anti wagon, but Levis have always been my favorite jeans and it pisses me off that they are such morons, I am done with them :drama:

I can live with losing Levi's. But please allow me to remain ignorant about Calvin Klein's personal politics. Those are the absolute best fitting most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. Gap comes a moderately placed second.

I generally wear Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, or J. Crew pants/jeans. Not exclusively though.

Edited by Daniel
I generally wear Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, or J. Crew pants/jeans. Not exclusively though.

Banana Republic and Gap have super nice quality stuff but I'm not gonna give $60 bucks for a pair of jeans. I love Old Navy their prices are right and good quality. I've had one pair of khaki's from them since 8th grade. I'm to big for them now but my little brother is still getting good use out of them.