Cool New TN 1911 Manufacturer

Guest C3Defense

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.O. Arms

Thanks Joe, Hope you and everyone in Winchester are well. Hope to be overthat way soon.

By the way folks for those who do not know Joe is a statewide sponsor of FNRA as well with this fantasy range day. trust me it is worth going to the banquet just to get the chance to bid on that and if you win it your in for the time of your life. So my thanks to you Joe for inspireing more of us to get involved.

Guest TnRebel
Funny how we moan and groan about the loss of small, American made, local business and then ride a new company so hard based on 2 pictures. So far I'd say C.O. has done everything that could be expected to deserve the benefit of the doubt. Hope they turn out as good as they have presented so far. Very nice.

2jg750w.gif2d7ugdx.gif

Guest Crunchman
Thank you for the words of support. The FNRA gun has turned out nice. There will only be 24 of those made one for each banquet in the state and they are exclusive to Tennessee. The gun that was shown Saturday was built by my partner Jeff Oswalt with the engraving done by Tony Broadway. My lovely and much better other half Dee assisting Tony in the design of the slide. The specs on the gun are as follows.

It is an all stainless frame and slide.

XS express big dot sights

Match grade Storm Lake barrel

Blued parts such as plunger tube, the standard thumb safety, standard slide stop, mag release, trigger and grip safety with a flat stainless steel main spring housing. The grips that were shown on the gun were Harrret double diamond walnut.

Hope every one likes them. I have to get off the computer now and go to work because Dee says so.

Pic of the FNRA pistol:

TNFNRA1911-1.jpg

Guest Crunchman

I hope to be meeting with Tom, Dee, Jeff, Josh and the rest of the team soon. I feel honored that they want my input on the "Shield" tweaks.

Guest Hillbilly Dan

The CO Arms offerings sure look good. Looking at web site it sounds like they are making just what we need. If they shoot well then we are blessed to have them and we need to support them and use them. The big thing is that it is just nice to have someone making such a fine gun right here in good old west TN.

As an old 1911 lover (carried & used one for 2 tours in Nam) I sure like what I am seeing so far and I plan to have one very soon. I will let all know after running about 500 through it.

It is my hope that they do well and that just like we have Barrett in Mid TN, we have CO Arms in W. TN. :rolleyes:

Guest italia
It is my hope that they do well and that just like we have Barrett in Mid TN, we have CO Arms in W. TN. :rolleyes:

And Sabre Defence in Mid-TN, too.

The difference being that everywhere in the state has somewhere you can shoot a CO Arms item whereas I haven't seen a place yet that I could shoot a Barrett.

Guest Crunchman

Big Shot, all you have to do is go to your local FNRA banquet and have the winning bid. There will only be 24 of these made.

Guest BigShot
Big Shot, all you have to do is go to your local FNRA banquet and have the winning bid. There will only be 24 of these made.

Where do I find the FNRA banquet schedule??

Guest C.O. Arms

Just a note to let you guys know that i do listen I have went back and redesigned the slide stop and thumb saftey on our pistol and should have pictures of the new stuff up soon.

Tom

Guest goose385
Just a note to let you guys know that i do listen I have went back and redesigned the slide stop and thumb saftey on our pistol and should have pictures of the new stuff up soon.

Tom

I was telling the guys at work today about your company. Everyone was very interested... ;)

More pictures, more pictures, more pictures, my man :)

Guest C.O. Arms

Ok Thanks , will get some fresh pictures up as soon as I can finishing 3 of the Scorpions with the new stuff now just come in to take a break.

Guest Jeremey

From what I have seen of them I like them. It was a wonderful day, so while trying to get the break in miles off my new motorcycle I rode past their place. I am really interested in a tour/ range day.