Holster Trade Program!

Guest BigNoise

Guest BigNoise

Here's an idea:

Since everyone with a gun has a box of holsters shoved in the back of a closet somewhere, and they usually don't fetch a high price on the used market, I propose a trade program.

Not all holsters are bad, they just don't work for everyone!

So, let's do some trading!

Suggestions:

1) Post good pictures of your holster(s) you are willing to let go of (if you want).

2) Let everyone know what you are looking for.

3) Makes trades of comparable value.

4) Each party pays for shipping (if not a F2F).

We are all friends here, and we all have a bunch of closet queens (yes, I said it) so let's spread some leathery/plasticy love!

Edited by BigNoise
Pics
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be hard to match up two people to trade. I may have a holster that several people want, but they might not have anything I want.

Best of luck with this.

Worst case - it goes back in the closet and both of you are only out a little time... Best case a swap works out and everything's all rainbows and kittens.

Glock Talk has this same kind of holster exchange program, but it's a thread of way too many pages to look through and even if somebody had what you wanted at one time, they probably don't still have it when you inquire about it. We would need it to be a mix of a pay it forward and trading post to keep up with what everybody has.

Guest BigNoise

I think this will work and like I said, holsters don't really fetch a high price on the used market (and you never get what you think you should out of them) so why not trade them in? better than sitting in a closet.

Mods, if this needs to be moved let's do it.

Guest BEARMAN
I think this will work and like I said, holsters don't really fetch a high price on the used market (and you never get what you think you should out of them) so why not trade them in? better than sitting in a closet.

This is an outstanding idea.....I'm onboard! :bat:

OK, here goes. I have a Safariland Model 200, Black basketweave, Left Hand holster, that fits a Sam Browne police belt. This holster was carried on duty for a short while when I was carrying a S&W 4506. You can go to Safariland web site for a picture of this holster and what guns will fit in it, as my camera is on the fritz. More to come.

Guest BigNoise

I have a galco yaqui slide (paddle) black leather for a sig 226 but it holds everything from my Taurus 709, Kahr cw45, and even my Beretta 92. I am looking for a SERPA for my glock 27.