LMT .308

willis68

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you have your FFL? I belive they are still taking preorders at this time, but it's gonna be a sweet gun!

Sorry I should have clarified, my Dealer ordered one for me not sure when he will get it yet but he called in the order. LMT has been developing this rifle for a very long time I am looking forward to it

Guest mac_05evo
Sorry I should have clarified, my Dealer ordered one for me not sure when he will get it yet but he called in the order. LMT has been developing this rifle for a very long time I am looking forward to it

Ah gotcha. I have a LaRue OBR on order and I too am hoping to have it by June or so.

• 3 months later...

Damn,

I am Glad that I ordered this when I did, the MSRP has went up a few hundred Dollars, mine should be delivered to me by mid August and from what my dealer is telling me I am getting a hell of a deal, I got real lucky with this one paying less than $2200.00 and I can not wait to get it!

This weapon actually beat out the FN Scar 17H and an H&K piston system for the Brittish Army Contract, that says a lot to me as the Brittish are very, very Picky, I know this from having worked for them several times :cool::D

Edited by willis68
If I can play with it, I'll trade you some time with a Glock 18 or 5.45 Bulgy Krink. :tinfoil:

We can definately trade some time on that!!! I will let you know when I have it in hand, Hell you can help me sight it in if you want, Rifles are definately not my expertise :D

Let us know when you get that thing...it looks sweet! Does it take FAL mags or?

Pmags, Magic not sure if they are FAL or what but it accepts the 20 Round .308 Pmags, I made sure of that before I ordered it!