New Leather from TT Gunleather

TGO David

• Administrator

Back in August of 2009, I ordered some leather goods from T.T. Gunleather out in California. I just received it yesterday, February 13th. I believe that the wait time on their web site is sitting at 20 weeks. Clearly they're running a little behind on that.

Regardless, here's what arrived:

Inside the Wasitband for my HK45:

2010-02-13%2013.53.37.jpg

Outside the Wasitband pouch for a single HK45 magazine:

2010-02-13%2014.01.14.jpg

Outside the Wasitband dual pouch for a pair of 1911 magazines:

2010-02-13%2013.58.42.jpg

Apologies for the fact that the flash blew out a lot of the highlights on the leather. I took those in a hurry with my Motorola Droid rather than dig my DSLR out of the safe and set up an elaborate shoot.

I'm wearing the HK45 holster right now and must say that it's surprising how easy and comfortable it is to tote that brick of a handgun IWB with a good holster.

Worth the price? Yes.

Worth the wait? Not if you're the impatient type.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you finally got it, David.

Mine took six months also, been wearing mine daily about 11 months now.

Razorblade, mine was about $90 delivered, a very fair price methinks.

I've posted them before, but here are pix again; has held up well, looks little different from when I took these back when, and I've worn it daily, including lots of long hot sweaty walks with no undershirt.

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

- OS

EDIT: I looked back at pic dates, these were Nov 09, so this is AFTER a long hot summer of daily sweat.

Edited by OhShoot
add'l info