I bought a Kel Tec P-32...

Guest Satt

Well, after very very very much internal debate and research on the internet and with other people, I have bought a P-32. I LOVE IT!!! It feels great in my hand and the recoil is almost non-existant. I took it out to the range as soon as I bought it and put 50 rounds of Fiocchi 7.65 through it. There were NO FTF's and even on the mag I rapid-fired on it was perfect!!! It shot a hair to the right on a target at about 10 yards. Up close you really can't miss though. (Well, that of course isn't true I guess.) I was actually supprised at how quiet it was also. It was quieter than my .22 pistol by far. All in all it was a pleasure to shoot and I don't feel the power is an issue. I feel confident in this gun. It felt good to shoot and felt good in my hand and as soon as I get my carry permit, it will feel good in my pocket!!!

;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and what was really cool was when I got it home and my wife saw it. She was like "this is so small and neat...if only it came in pink." Well, I assured her that even though it didn't come in pink that there were other colors and there were several small pistols that came with pink grips!!! This was encouraging because my wife has allways been afraid of guns and this felt like a step to getting her on the carry guns train. :D

Thanks, and what was really cool was when I got it home and my wife saw it. She was like "this is so small and neat...if only it came in pink." Well, I assured her that even though it didn't come in pink that there were other colors and there were several small pistols that came with pink grips!!! This was encouraging because my wife has allways been afraid of guns and this felt like a step to getting her on the carry guns train. :D

You can some of the older KT's that have pink plastic.:eek:

Why that caliber? Why not a 380 or 9mm?

Well, part of my internal debate was how the two guns felt in my hand. I really enjoyed the way the .32 felt in my hand vice the .380. (There is a difference) Also, I am a big fan of the slide lock. Most importantly though, I am a believer that it isn't the size of the round, it's shot placement. Two local gun store owners I know could have any gun they want and they both carry the P-32. That also says something to me...

I hope this answered your question. :drool:

You need to change your avatar to depict the P32 in the same setting...

We'd never see it again.

Oh, wait... now I'm catching on..... :down: Deep concealment strategies 101.

Travis