Mutt's Official Resignation

Guest Muttling

:bs:Everyone has an opinion, and the right to express them. If they can't do it without insulting someone they disagree with, well ,I just hit the ignore button on them.

Yep, and I think the main point from the OP was that his ignore button is worn out. Whiney or not, it kicked off one helluva thread.

I don't think I posted anything on the "Impeach Obama" thread because I really am here for the guns. I'll discuss the politics of gun ownership all day long on this site, and ignore the rest.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Straight Shooter

There's two more libs on here who can hit the door as far as Im concerned.

F-em and feed em fish heads, I say.

If he is worried about the "right -wing" taking over here...just wait till November,he'll sho' nuff have something to whine about then!!

Guest Bronker
There's two more libs on here who can hit the door as far as Im concerned.

F-em and feed em fish heads, I say.

If he is worried about the "right -wing" taking over here...just wait till November,he'll sho' nuff have something to whine about then!!

:)

:screwy:

I say lets not give him what he wants. attention.

Delete the thread.

Although Id kind of feel bad because we have EIGHT pages of people time.

Jack, my exact thoughts when I read the first page of this thread. Mutt, if you don't like it leave its that easy. I don't like a quitter anyways.

Personally, I don't get emotionally involved in the words typed on an internet forum. I respect the opions of the people typing them, but I have never got angry or hurt over differing viewpoints. I might feel more frustration if I was swimming upstrem on a predominatly Liberal forum, but it's not something to get your feelings hurt over. We have the power to switch to a different thread if we don't like the current one.

Ooook... not everybody agrees everybody, tough crapola, welcome to the internet. I'm not here to be anyone elses' "Thought Police" so stay, go, do what ya want, the internet is a big place, and I'm sure you can find a site which has it's foot solidly on the throats of those having differing points of view, if that's what you're into.

Guest Caveman

I love this site and have a lot of fun on here. If you are going to be a little girl and cry because of conflicting opinions and what-not, then take it to the house buddy, there are 1000 more people like you waiting in line to get offended. :screwy:

Has anyone else noticed that most of the whiners and complainers are not benefactors? :screwy:
does that mean whining and complaining are more acceptable if one is a benefactor?
That's what it sounds like to me.
So what does that mean? That we're not free-loaders?

Put the posts together, please.

I interpreted the implication from the first post as to mean that if I, (or anyone else for that matter), do not pay to be on a forum then I don't have a right to complain. I see Mike.357 saying essentially the same thing, and comment as such to him. Certain limitations have been placed on the non-paying members as it is, but simply visiting the site where advertising is happening pays the way, (so to speak), so if anyone wants me to pay to give an opinion then you're piss'n up a rope. If David wants to require payment to participate on this forum, (which is his right), then I'll treat it just like any other purchase decision and decide if the benefits outweigh the costs, (which is my right).

This brings up another question to David: what is the cost of benefactor status? I've sought but couldn't find.

Edited by SWJewellTN