This piece of black plastic came in the mail today.

Guest Yeow

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree. I have a new toy that I'm itching to try out as well.

How does the grip feel in the hand? It looks like rather aggressive texturing. Like it might be a bit abrasive.

Daniel

Not very abrasive. I would say it's between the RTF2 and Gen 3's. So far I'm digging it, and ready to have to replace the RTF2.

Been carrying a RTF2 for a few months, and I have a hole in my jacket sleeve to show for it.

I really wish they would have kept the cocking serrations from the RTF2

Edited by Yeow
I really wish they would have kept the cocking serrations from the RTF2

+1. Seems too many guys over at kool-aid talk didn't like how it looked! (guess the fact that it worked better didn't mean as much as I would've thought...)

...if I could only get a Gen 4 with an OD frame like my current 3rd gen AND the RTF2 fish gills, that would be awesome! - It'd be so ugly I'd probably never even have to fire it... So ugly, just drawing it on a BG would probably scare him to death!:P

Just curious as to where you bought it and the price if you dont mind telling? Im looking for a glock in 9mm.

OMB Guns

and

The price is a well kept secret!

i like it! held a gen 4 22 today at daves pawn shop. The smaller grip feels great. I want a 21 but haven't seen a gen 4 21 yet and my toy funds are dry for a while anyway. wife would throw all my stuff out if found one so i'm not lookin to hard. Well that might not be all that bad.........nevermind.

forgot to mention i played with one of the fish gilled versions too and although it looked cool the gills didn't give the grip of the old faithful serrations or whatever you want to call them.

Edited by fastbs

One place that has the Gen 4 G22 and G17 in stock is Tennessee Gun Country, LEO/Military only though.

Tennessee Gun Country

1525-C Ft. Campbell Blvd.

Clarksville, Tn. 37042

931-552-2118

I handled one the other day and liked it.

Grip texture, larger mag release button that can be changed to the right side with no frame mods, straight grip area on slide for pulling the slide back (no fish gills), changeable back straps (the small felt very good).

I believe there are some internal changes besides the dual spring recoil assembly.

I do not know how it functions or shoots but it is very temptiing.

Hi:

Good looking weapon. In my opinion Glocks are the most dependable handguns availale.

In my career I have carried and used every major American Manufacturer models/caliber.

For years I resisted Glocks. I have five LEO Sons that use Agency Glocks. After seeing the DVD Glock torture tests and observing live fire demonstrations I purchased a Glock 17. Since that time I have Glock 19, 22, 23, 26, 27,21, and 30. I currently CCW a Glock 27 and plan to CCW a Glock 21.

Jimmy