Erik88

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caveman

I have sold many guns on TGO since paying for my Benefactor status. I have never had to wait more than a couple days before they were sold and most of them didn't even take that long. Obviously if you price your stuff too high it will take longer or won't sell. But if you are selling at a good price you should have no problem.

G27 would be a quick sell. paintball gun would be a crapshoot, might sell might not, might take a while to sell.

My experience has been great, I have sold probably 5-6 guns on here, and bought a few also. Most were within a couple of weeks timeframe.

I dont think TGO works too well most times for selling anything non-firearms related (paintball, etc.) but works great for guns. Plus you know most of the time wo you are dealing with and whether they have a good rep or not.

Most of mine were bought/sold prior to requiring Benefactor status for the Trading Post

Yes. Go to the buyer feedback forum and peruse the +1's...you don't even have to click on a thread.

This is exactly what I was going to say - the members of this forum are upstanding and honest.

Guest Bronker
I sold a peddle boat here....nuff said.

Speaking of that, have you found the other peddle?:confused:

And speaking of Rightwinger alone, he and I have had probably 6 or 8 transactions back-and-forth just between us. Guns, ammo, dismantled peddle boats...Like was said before, the sales have led to great friendships with great people.

Otherwise, I have sold 3 guns IIRC and bought 3 guns. That's just counting whole firearms. Never took more than a day or two.

It's worth it.

• Administrator

Honestly the wording of the original post comes across as a blatant attempt to sell without being a Benefactor. :confused:

A college student should have the cognitive skills required to look at the Trading Post forums and see the volume of firearms sold via deals brokered on TGO. It certainly did not require a thread asking it and most importantly did not require a thread listing what you had for sale, asking whether or not they would sell here.

Tacky. Very tacky.