OK I am a dork

Mike.357

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Is it any of these from the near bottom of this page? By the time I could absorb TV the show was leaving the air in Memphis.

It is good to see Mr. Walton playing Mark Harmon's dad on NCIS!

Guest Sgt. Joe

Goodnight Rightwinger, Goodnight Mike, Goodnight Jack, Goodnight TnRebel (he really IS already asleep, I am near certain, dude is old as dirt) Goodnight DorkJoe......

It IS dark so it really would be bedtime. I think those are the times that the gals got use to the snuggle up stuff, ya couldnt do much else until the critters were all asleep, they got addicted to it back then and we all still pay for that addiction.

I loved that show also and would in a heartbeat give up all the things we have now to have lived back then instead, even if I did have to have more snuggle time before gametime:p

I think it is really cool that a lot of the good ole shows are starting to come out on DVD, they are Most Excellent for the kids to watch and 100 times better than even the best of the :love: they put out now.

Goodnight Granpa, Goodnight all Dorks...Shut up Joe:screwy:

Guest Caveman

I have never seen that show. What's up with all the goodnights? I will assume it has something to do with the show.

Edited by Caveman
Guest Sgt. Joe
I have never seen that show. What's up with all the goodnights? I will assume it has something to do with the show.

You assume correctly:D

Goodnight Caveman, Goodnight Greeginteen

Guest gunslinger707
Just saw a commercial for the DVD release of " The Waltons". or whatever it is called. It is 6 Walton movies.

I love that show, I want the DVD.

:up:

Ok,you're a dork!!!:popcorn::D:D:D:D sorry mike just could'nt resist.

Guest Caveman

Ahhhhh....I get it. I have heard that whole goodnight thing used before in other shows but didn't realize where it was from. I learn something new everyday.

Guest Drewsett

My mother in law has the entire DVD set and watches it religiously when we go out to their cabin in the Ozarks. I've come to appreciate it, but marathon sessions of it drive me kind of insane.