Chris Matthews "I Forgot He Was Black Tonight"

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

WTF???:bowrofl:...this man needs a lobotomy...the :poop:that come out of his mouth is :bowrofl:...I forgot he was black tonight...talk about butt kissing taken to a higher plain...WHEW!!!!

He said he only "...forgot he was black tonight for an hour." Only an hour? RACIST!!!

No doubt. I wonder how many thousands of times the clip would have already been played on BSNBC if O'Reilly had said that. But I guess only the far left loons in the left wing media can forget a black man is a black man, if only for an hour.

I almost forget that Matthews is a moron... until I hear him speak. I wonder if he had his special leg tingle going on during the speech.

I'll bet he had a full blown knee cap orgasm when the

tingle reached there. He and Rachel Maddow and

Olberman have a viewership of about three, total. I'm

not one of them.

What exactly does "I forgot he was black" mean? Is he saying black people are better/inferior? Seriously this guy needs to have his a$$-chewed...typical liberal media double standard.

I wonder how many black men and women think that

Matthew's statement is racist and stupid. Those that I

know get offended at a statement like that. Gee, we are

more alike than polarizing foolish politicians would be

willing to admit. This race baiting bastich should get a

visit by a bar of soap. So should Keith Olberman. Two

altruistic bastiches.

Guest TurboniumOxide

Don't forget the ugly white skin stretched over that womans skull in the background.

Also, he didn't just oopsie, he said it over and over and over like he couldn't BELIEVE HE'S A BLACK GUY! HOLY COW! HE IS BLACK, DID I MENTION THAT HE IS BLACK? I LIKE TOTALLY FORGOT!!!!!!

Guest Ranger Rick

There are some talking heads that I simply can't stand to watch. He is one of them. He really is one of the most disgusting people out there! :popcorn:

Wish I could tell him that the tingle he's a feelin... is just a leak. :up::popcorn:

Got to look on the bright side... and it's that I never have to watch/listen to him! I love America! :stare:

Once again...just like Reid...liberals get a free pass when it comes to borderline racist slip of the tounges. Rush or Beck says something like this and they get the gas.

And they get that gas from Matthews and Olberman. i liked what Rush called that network, "PMSNBC", but I heard Mark Levin call it "MSLSD". Those poor liberals have got to

be on acid with the garbage they come up with.

Any chance Matthews was thinking of Michael Jackson? I mean, that would make more sense....

No, Michael liked little boys. Chris is a little girl. Didn't

you see the picture? :up::up: