Need a recommendation

Guest newtonashville

Guest newtonashville

Mods, feel free to move if this is not in the right forum. I have a muzzleloader that was handmade by Frank Bartlett. I need to sell it, the problem is I am looking for an appraiser. Bartlett muzzle loaders and rifles have been priced anywhere from $5000 to $20000. I need a recommendation for an honest appraiser. On the most part, gun dealers are some of the most honest people I have ever done business with but I am new to Nashville and do not know any here. I am also looking to but a Taurus 38 special and a Russian SKS on consignment, after they sell purchase a really nice 9 mm, an honest dealer to assist with that transaction would be nice as well. Thanks in advance for all of your suggestions.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.