Neither Rain, nor Snow, nor Sleet, nor Hail...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Wally carry for this guy. The Cool Springs Wal-Mart puts me in a murdering kind of mind every time I go. I'm not overly fond of my fellow man, and being in a crowd of 800 of them who "For the Love of God - could you please walk faster? We'll have flying *^^%&* cars by the time I get out of this hellhole!" just rub me the wrong way for some reason is not the best idea.:screwy:

No Wally carry for this guy. The Cool Springs Wal-Mart puts me in a murdering kind of mind every time I go. I'm not overly fond of my fellow man, and being in a crowd of 800 of them who "For the Love of God - could you please walk faster? We'll have flying *^^%&* cars by the time I get out of this hellhole!" just rub me the wrong way for some reason is not the best idea.:)

That is why we do the Wally Walk. Must learn patience. Things change when you are empowered.

Plus when you're all sweaty, nervous and tugging at your piece no one will notice. :screwy:

Edited by Garufa
That is why we do the Wally Walk. Must learn patience. Things change when you are empowered.

Plus when you're all sweaty, nervous, and tugging at your piece no one will notice. :screwy:

I think I'll save the lessons in patience for reruns of "Kung Fu". I am big into learning, but if I have to go into a Wal-Mart that serves 100k people (as does Cool Springs), you can chisel this in stone -I am skipping that class.

"sweaty, nervous, and tugging at your piece" may be one of the best phrases ever. It made me picture a creepy coworker hiding behind a shrub.:)

No Wally carry for this guy. The Cool Springs Wal-Mart puts me in a murdering kind of mind every time I go. I'm not overly fond of my fellow man, and being in a crowd of 800 of them who "For the Love of God - could you please walk faster? We'll have flying *^^%&* cars by the time I get out of this hellhole!" just rub me the wrong way for some reason is not the best idea.:screwy:

so tell us how you really feel about Walmart shoppers.....

so tell us how you really feel about Walmart shoppers.....

They like the low prices and large selection, and they are legion.

I've got no problem with Wal-Mart or its patrons, but my local store is just too crowded, at any normal hour of the day. If I came across as condescending in any way, my apologies. I've just never been one to enjoy jostling through crowds, and if I have to pay slightly more to get my TP and laundry detergent from Publix, that's a tradeoff I'll accept.

I know better than to intentionally insult Wal-Mart, and their shoppers, on a message board full of Tennesseans. I might as well then insult Jesus and Neyland, just to hit the trifecta and ensure I'd be forced to leave this state under armed guard, in the dead of night.:screwy:

sweaty, nervous and tugging at your piece

Crickets: "chirp...chirp...chirp"

I love the humor of TGO - it's one of the reasons I read all this stuff, so I can't figger this...how does the above quote not get used for juvenile and sophomoric purposes?

YouTube has failed me, yet again. This was the place to embed the "No...Bluto's right. [something, Insane maybe?], but right. What this situation requires is a pointless and stupid gesture to be made..." speech from Animal House.