Trade Daughter for Gun

Police: Arizona Mom Tries to Trade Daughter for Gun - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PHOENIX — Authorities say they have arrested an Arizona woman who traded her 2-year-old daughter for a gun.

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies arrested 33-year-old Tanya Nareau of Mesa on Tuesday after receiving a tip.

Deputies say they spoke with a family friend who had the child and confirmed Nareau gave the girl to him for gun.

Deputies say Nareau felt the friend would do a better job raising the child than she would.

Authorities say Nareau has been charged with the unlawful sale of a child and solicitation to possess a weapon by a prohibited person.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Tanya Roberts, she was on "The '70s Show" with you, Mike. I think she may be a ditz, but probably not trash. NOT when she's in "Sheena!"

Otherwise, all the Tanyas/Tonyas I've known seemed to have preferred the trailer digs.

*Not to disparage the gentlemen on TGO that live in them. We considered getting one for a little while in order to save on mortgage expenses, but the cost to heat and cool was prohibitive, as well the thought of having to leave during a hurricane ...

*Not to disparage the gentlemen on TGO that live in them. We considered getting one for a little while in order to save on mortgage expenses, but the cost to heat and cool was prohibitive, as well the thought of having to leave during a hurricane ...

Yup, I wouldn't want to live with kids either!

I once dated a girl who had a niece named Tanya she is probably in her mid twentys now. She served in the armed services, think it was army and now works on a pipeline. Don't know if that is what you were talking about. Believe it or not her last name is Tucker.:cheers:

I would say that my previous statement is considered painting with a broad brush and was meant tongue in cheek. It was odd that I had had a discussion about that name with my wife and a guy I work with then it showed up here in this story.

I am sure there is a Tonya/Tanya out there somewhere who does not fit my description, I have never heard of her though. And yes I do believe Tanya Tucker ( the singer) is white trash who just had singing ability.

Unebelievable that someone would trade off their child. But the world is full of all kinds of people. I will venture a guess that her brain is drug addled. And if she lived in a single wide I would not be suprised. ( no offense to single wide dwellers, of which I was one for about 12 months a few years back)

Guest Gun Geek

Well, in all fairness she realized she wasnt fit to have the child, at least the child will be out of her hands. Trading the child, was of course wrong in all ways.

And yeah my cousins name is Tanya, not really trash but she is a hippie.

Guest jackdm3
Well, in all fairness she realized she wasnt fit to have the child, at least the child will be out of her hands. Trading the child, was of course wrong in all ways.

And yeah my cousins name is Tanya, not really trash but she is a hippie.

She be trippie.