One scumbag down, one to go- plus friends...

Guest Catdaddy

Guest Catdaddy

I am happy to report that the older of the two men who robbed my wife and several other Dollar General employees on Christmas Eve is now behind bars.

(See "Christmas catastrophe NOT averted" thread).

He was caught doing what he does best- emptying a ladies' purse in the office of an OPEN jewelry store, after entering from the back door. I guess he set off the alarm. Dumbass.

Larry David Davis is wanted in (at least) 13 counties, for multiple offences of this type.

His brother, Alfred Davis, is still at large, as are all the other scumbags who used the stolen checks and ID's to cash in on the Davis brothers' thefts.

I suspect deals will be cut to apprehend the other felons.

Life is suddenly somewhat brighter at my house. :up:

Here's to the Davis brothers. ;)

Wayne

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe
brin back public execution for these criminals

I agree 100% We at one time would hang a horse thief in the public square and it seemed to work pretty good. A horse thief !

These days we will feed clothe and coddle those who commit murder, rape, robbery and even mass murder....:devil:

I say make prison prison not a paid vacation with paid heath care. And when found guilty of serious crimes hangem in public and sell tickets to watch.

Give the money to the victims and the LEO.

Maybe if one watches his brother or fellow gang member die they will get the message. They sure aint getting it now.

Hopefully this scumbag will roll on those who were involved and then those will roll on his brother......then they can all kill each other in prison. That is sadly the best we can hope for these days.

I work in retail and luckily I have never been held up. but one night a guy ran out the door with what we later found out to be around 600 dollars worth of merchandise. My manager that night walked out behind the perp and got the tag # and called the local pd and they caught the guy less than a mile away with the merchandise. My manager got "wrote up" for doing this so from now on I will not be helping to stop any thieves.

I work in retail and luckily I have never been held up. but one night a guy ran out the door with what we later found out to be around 600 dollars worth of merchandise. My manager that night walked out behind the perp and got the tag # and called the local pd and they caught the guy less than a mile away with the merchandise. My manager got "wrote up" for doing this so from now on I will not be helping to stop any thieves.

I got fired from a gas station in college because some lady stole gas and drove off. Protocol stated to call the cops and file a police report and contact the manager. I did all three of those things. The cops located her and she came back to the store. The next day I got canned at work because the lady in question was the owners sister.

:up:

I say make prison prison not a paid vacation with paid heath care. And when found guilty of serious crimes hangem in public and sell tickets to watch.

G

You go work in a Prison and give them nothing and treat them like #hit.. I worked in a few of them for 21 years and they take out there frustrations on staff who work there. I saw to many officers attacked by inmates. We live in a liberal Country and give many rights to scumbags so unless you are locking guys up 24/7 and they have no contact with staff the general public has not a clue of what it's like working in a jail or a prison...

Let those #ss holes have cable tv it will keep most of them in there cells and away from staff. I am no inmate lover in fact I was sued 3 times in 21 years for helping fellow officers when they where being assaulted. I beat the #UCK out of a few Inmates & Convicts in 21 years that crossed the line.I had a rep of being a very fair CO that Inmates and Convicts trusted as being a man of my word ... but thay also knew I would not take any of the bull #hit..

Sgt. Joe; I am not coming down on you just trying to show the other side when you have to watch them...

Edited by Kano
Guest Gun Geek

Kano, but do you think the threat of prison really detours crime? I mean some of these guys have had how many trips?

I have to agree, somethings should be punished by death, and while it may seem cruel, public execution may detour more of the crime.

Guest Sgt. Joe
You go work in a Prison and give them nothing and treat them like #hit.. I worked in a few of them for 21 years and they take out there frustrations on staff who work there. I saw to many officers attacked by inmates. We live in a liberal Country and give many rights to scumbags so unless you are locking guys up 24/7 and they have no contact with staff the general public has not a clue of what it's like working in a jail or a prison...

Let those #ss holes have cable tv it will keep most of them in there cells and away from staff. I am no inmate lover in fact I was sued 3 times in 21 years for helping fellow officers when they where being assaulted. I beat the #UCK out of a few Inmates & Convicts in 21 years that crossed the line.I had a rep of being a very fair CO that Inmates and Convicts trusted as being a man of my word ... but thay also knew I would not take any of the bull #hit..

Sgt. Joe; I am not coming down on you just trying to show the other side when you have to watch them...

I take no offense and can sure see your point.

To be honest I was hired once in FL to work at one of the state lock-ups......thought about it and called the day before I was to start and declined.....of course I had first Applied?

But after thinking more and more about it.... I did not want to spend most of my waking hours with the lower elements of society. I punked out so to speak.

But I still think they should make prison tougher and hire more CO's and pay them much better, somehow there has to be some middle ground found in those regards.

Right now prison is for some inmates the best living they have ever had and therefore they dont mind going back so much.

In the county I grew up in down there they have a Farm...inmates dont sit in cells or dayrooms, they go to work on the farm, most all of them pretty much all day. Keeps them busy and put a dent in the food budget also:)

I take no offense and can sure see your point.

To be honest I was hired once in FL to work at one of the state lock-ups......thought about it and called the day before I was to start and declined.....of course I had first Applied?

But after thinking more and more about it.... I did not want to spend most of my waking hours with the lower elements of society. I punked out so to speak.

But I still think they should make prison tougher and hire more CO's and pay them much better, somehow there has to be some middle ground found in those regards.

Right now prison is for some inmates the best living they have ever had and therefore they dont mind going back so much.

In the county I grew up in down there they have a Farm...inmates dont sit in cells or dayrooms, they go to work on the farm, most all of them pretty much all day. Keeps them busy and put a dent in the food budget also:)

Bro

I agree with much of what you posted !!!!:google:

Guest Tenngunner

Glad to hear they were caught, but unfortunately they'll go to a 'Hilton'.

As a former LEO/CO, I agree with the sentiments given in this thread. When I worked as a CO, I figured out in about 2 weeks I was dealing with alkeys, dopeheads, mental cases, guys (and gals) "stuck" at the 'age' of about 13, and a (very few) 'normal' people who'd just made some big *&^% ups.

I think hanging is the most efficient, as long as it's done right/carefully. It also provides a public spectacle, and makes a big impression on youth, from all the research I've done.

As far as non-capital offenses, watch 'Cool Hand Luke' sometime. Chain gangs weren't 'fun', but they can be run efficiently, and (even) humanely-and they provide inmates with something to do, and give back to society. You do need COs with guns at the ready, though-as shown so well in the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/

Edited by Tenngunner
Added comment.