Lane Kiffin leaving U.T. !!!!

FUJIMO

Well, here's a start...

How about the accident Kiffin had while driving drunk the night before classes started back in August? He destroyed his Lexus and a good deal of private property. He paid the property owner very well for the "damages", and the KCSO elected not to pursue any charges (imagine that).

Or how about all the drunken nights he spent wandering around the Old City on foot--by himself, no less--over the summer? It got so bad that a KPD officer in a cruiser had to follow him around most nights, as he refused to take a cab home.

Or how about this little nugget? Montario Hardestry was pulled over in Oak Ridge several months ago with a BUTTLOAD of marijuana in his car. After a brief stop and a few phone calls, he was allowed to go on his way, and no citations were issued or charges filed.

Take the above information however you wish, but PLEASE do not ask how I know...

the_more_you_know2.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen, brother. He must really love SoCal to wade into the mess of violations and sanctions that are about to fall upon USC.

I do feel sorry for all my UT buds - this move will hurt recruiting, which sets a program back for years. In 2013 / 2014, who will be the upperclass leadership?

Cead Maile Failte.

/doesn't know how to add the accent marks to put the phrase in proper Gaelic

Here are your accent marks St.Pat CÉAD MÃLE FÃILTE
Guest Jcochran88
The SEC Teams are to fast on defense for that style of play. Every Team out west that played that style got dominated by the SEC. like Alabama over Texas.

Well while I agree about SEC teams being to fast, I don't think Alabama dominated over Texas by any means.

Guest GenNBForrest
Well, here's a start...

How about the accident Kiffin had while driving drunk the night before classes started back in August? He destroyed his Lexus and a good deal of private property. He paid the property owner very well for the "damages", and the KCSO elected not to pursue any charges (imagine that).

Or how about all the drunken nights he spent wandering around the Old City on foot--by himself, no less--over the summer? It got so bad that a KPD officer in a cruiser had to follow him around most nights, as he refused to take a cab home.

Or how about this little nugget? Montario Hardestry was pulled over in Oak Ridge several months ago with a BUTTLOAD of marijuana in his car. After a brief stop and a few phone calls, he was allowed to go on his way, and no citations were issued or charges filed.

Take the above information however you wish, but PLEASE do not ask how I know...

It's true. Here's a video of one of kiffin's wrecks! :up:

Chizikd.gif

Fulmer Says He's Not A Candidate For UT Job

Naming New Coach Is 'One Of The Most Important Decisions" In Program's History, Says Fulmer

POSTED: 10:29 am CST January 14, 2010

UPDATED: 12:00 pm CST January 14, 2010

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Phillip Fulmer wants to make it clear. He's willing to help his alma mater and isn't seeking to be a candidate to replace the man who succeeded him at Tennessee.

Fulmer has been deluged by calls over the past day so he issued a statement Thursday.

The man who spent 17 seasons at Tennessee and was 152-52 doesn't refer to Lane Kiffin's abrupt resignation Tuesday. He calls "recent events" painful and embarrassing.

Fulmer said he's ready to help make "one of the most important decisions" in the program's history.

He also thinks the next coach should embrace Tennessee traditions, be mature and have integrity. He also warns that Tennessee values will be lost if not guarded carefully

The SEC Teams are to fast on defense for that style of play. Every Team out west that played that style got dominated by the SEC. like Alabama over Texas.

Only reason texas lost was because colt mccoy got hurt and that kid they had to back him up wasnt worth a crap. Up until that point the only thing being dominated was ALABAMA

Edited by Alpha7
Only reason texas lost was because colt mccoy got hurt and that kid they had to back him up wasnt worth a crap. Up until that point the only thing being dominated was ALABAMA

this is true, Alabama was dominated for three whole plays. :up:

I cannot even believe people have suggested bringing Phat Phil back.

A mediocre coach quits and people go into full blown panic mode around here. Says something for this city. The mayor could quit and no one would care less. Tell me football coach at UT is not the biggest man in Knoxville will ya.

A mediocre coach quits and people go into full blown panic mode around here. Says something for this city. The mayor could quit and no one would care less. Tell me football coach at UT is not the biggest man in Knoxville will ya.

Right at which time mccoy got hurt. Then after he left they started getting beaten.

Hell I could care who the coach is so long as they are winning. Hell get some back woods redneck in there that aint never coached before and give him a chance he might just win anything would be better than kiffin.

that would be a fact

so Colt McCoy for UT coach then

LOL he is to much of a panzy, hed be walkin on the side line and say his foot was hurting and would go back to the locker room. If the kid cant play with a shoulder stinger in the biggest game of his schools career what makes him think he can cut it in the NFL?

AFA's Calhoun calls team meeting

January, 14, 2010 Jan 14

1:22

PM ET

By Graham Watson

Air Force coach Troy Calhoun has called a team meeting for 5:50 p.m. MT, according to the Colorado Springs Gazette.

The specifics of the meeting are not known.

Calhoun has been mentioned as a top candidate to replace Lane Kiffin at Tennessee. Kiffin left the Vols on Tuesday to take the head-coaching job at USC.

Calhoun interviewed with Tennessee to replace Philip Fulmer 14 months ago, but was passed over for Kiffin.

Calhoun is 25-14 in three seasons at Air Force, including three consecutive trips to the Armed Forces Bowl.

Nope,

According to the article on muschamp they will try and go after cutcliffe. I think that is stupid because they need a new face it is time for a change in knoxville. I would pick troy calhoun over cutcliffe any day.

Edited by Alpha7
Miss Spelling