Lane Kiffin leaving U.T. !!!!

FUJIMO

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we definitely do not want Levitte alone for sure. Alls I want to know is who the hell is kippy brown? I know he is the interim head coach for now but so was ruffin mcneil at tech that doesnt mean a thing. McNeil got canned as soon as tuberville took over.

I still cannot figure out why troy calhoun would just all of a sudden out of the wild blue younder be calling a team meeting/press conference in the off season.

Yeah we definitely do not want Levitte alone for sure. Alls I want to know is who the hell is kippy brown? I know he is the interim head coach for now but so was ruffin mcneil at tech that doesnt mean a thing. McNeil got canned as soon as tuberville took over.

I still cannot figure out why troy calhoun would just all of a sudden out of the wild blue yonder be calling a team meeting/press conference in the off season.

ironic choice of words considering the subject.

why in the world would Bob Stoops want to leave OK for UT?

who do you hear this from?

Bob Stoops didn't leave OU for ND, he's not leaving for Tenn.

0% chance of that, imo.

Looking more and more like Cutcliffe. Apparently Duke has removed the coaching staff from the football website...

why in the world would Bob Stoops want to leave OK for UT?

who do you hear this from?

There is a few threads about it on volnation. As to why he would want to leave? Money, lots and lots of money. I'm not saying its fact, just heard his name.

As far as Coach Cutcliffe, I dont want him. He is more old blood, which UT dosent need. Mike Hamilton is the stupidest person this side of the Rockies (Kiffin is the stupidest on the other side) if he hires Cutcliffe. :D

Source: David Cutcliffe to release statement soon

fiddler_on_the_roof_fiddler_1__tiny.gif by Joel on Jan 14, 2010 3:18 PM EST in Tennessee Volunteer Football comment.v1599.png 17 comments

Per an inside source at the Duke Athletic Department, David Cutcliffe is set to make some sort of an announcement shortly. I have reason to believe it has something to do with the Tennessee opening, but I do not -- repeat, I DO NOT -- have any information to indicate that he's either taking the job or not taking the job. Or been offered the job. Or . . . anything. Just that he's making a statement. Shoot, the tip could be wrong, and he could be telling his secretary what he wants for lunch.

But there it is.

Source: David Cutcliffe to release statementsoon - Rocky Top Talk

Guest GenNBForrest
My choice would be me for coach. Heck i dont know anything really about coaching but I know the rules of football and have watched football religiously my whole life. I feel as though i could do just as a good a job as kippy. NOT Really

did you stay in a holiday inn express?

Guest GenNBForrest
As far as Coach Cutcliffe, I dont want him. He is more old blood, which UT dosent need. Mike Hamilton is the stupidest person this side of the Rockies (Kiffin is the stupidest on the other side) if he hires Cutcliffe. :D

+1 I'd rather see the job go to Kippy before CDC. Kippy would have a lot of money to bring in other NFL coaches.