A friend of mine's rant!!!!!!!

Guest FroggyOne2

Guest FroggyOne2

I just saw a great news snippet that made me actually feel good about the direction of this country. It seems that some people are finally waking up to the raping and pillaging they have spent most of their lives passively allowing. The snippet was that threats to judges and state attorneys seem to be on the increase. Now while this may not seem a good development to judges and state attorneys, for those of us who have heard of judges ordering that the Constitution not be mentioned in "their" court, and of attorneys attempting to prosecute those they knew to be innocent simply to further their careers (Duke Univ. rape case), it is a welcome sight. If we could somehow manage to add politicians, federal reserve chairmen, and investment banksters to this list, we would be onto something. Why add them, you ask? It has been reported that calls from constituents to their congressslime and senators during the bank bailout days were anywhere from 200:1 to 300:1 against. Did they listen? In case you haven't figured out what happened when this took place, I'll help you to understand. While it is a very complex web of finance, I will try to illustrate the big picture. YOU GOT RAPED, AGAIN!! This bailout was a long time in the making, and in case you forgot, George Bush was sitting in my White House with that lost chimp look on his face when TSHTF. FDR, may he rot in Hell, put in place the system which was the prototype for screwing the people of America in order to save the fortunes of those who really run this country.

To anyone with any sense at all, these bailouts had no chance of ever working to stabilize our economy. You see, in a supposedly free economy(which we haven't had for many decades), the people who actually produce something without government subsidies are the economy. The economy is not some individual entity. There is no wealth creation without production. I'll bet you thought when you bought that house three years ago that it would inflate in value forever and you would be wealthier because of it. I'll bet you think that because the stock market is higher from last year that you are better off and the economy is improving. I'll bet you think your 401k can't tank anymore. Wrong, wrong and wrong. A house is not an investment no matter what an idiot realtor or Mad Money with Jim Cramer tells you. It is a depreciating asset. Go smack the moron who advised you to purchase a house you couldn't afford on an ARM. Now is NOT a good time to buy one either. This is econ 201. The stock market is not a reasonable indicator of the financial health of our country. Please refer to fiscal 2007 stock market levels for proof. Stocks go up for a number of reasons, but fiscal improvement ain't one of them no more. Stocks are higher because companies are cutting costs, laying off workers and making the ones who are left work harder. CEOs and the like receive a great deal of their pay from bonuses related to the stock price. The trend for 20 years now for MBA types has been away from long term strength of a company and toward artificially inflating the stock price with whatever means necessary cause that's where they get paid. Please refer to the tech stock crash of 2000. And you don't think your 401k can tank anymore? Wait until the the second wave of residential mortgage foreclosures and commercial foreclosures start hitting this year, when companies have no more cost cuts to prop up stock prices, and every other country stops buying our debt.

So you ask, what does all of this have to do with judges and state attorneys? I'm glad you asked. Most judges and state attorneys are nothing more than do-boys. They do whatever their handlers tell them to do, and they are appointed by, guess who? Politicians!! What do you do when someone gifts you a position which will make you comfortably wealthy for doing nearly nothing? I'll tell you. You do whatever the hell they tell you to do or else you end up falling on a knife four or five times or else pictures of you with the neighbor's collie show up on youtube. Do you still wonder why laws that are blatantly unconstitutional are never repealed? Do you really wonder why TN Attorney General Robert E. Cooper can't tell me in writing that he will defend the laws of the TN Firearms Freedom Act against the ATF? Who benefits? Don't know? Politicians, banksters, federal reserve chairmen and lawyers. Banksters and certain federal reserve chairmen bankroll the politicians. It is how politicians get re-elected. They artificially manipulate the system to provide for each other.

In other words, it's a circle jerk!! And when they run out of lube and have no money to buy more, they tax the proles to pay for it!! Nothing in the bailout was ever intended to benefit you or me. It was intended to keep the circle jerk going. The only thing we get out of it is the invoice with no way to pay for it except a reduction in our standard of living and sticky hands.

This is nothing more than a criminal cabal. It is the same scam Bernie Madoff ran only bigger. There is no way to stop this raping and pillaging until the people, at the very least, have a show of force and reiterate the founding principles of our country, and demand that the circle jerk end. Oh! you say! It's not right to threaten people. Well, for one, they ain't people. They are slime. Two, somewhere I have read that it IS OK to threaten certain people. Oh yeah, here it is.

"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

~Your Declaration of Independence

We have not only a right, but an obligation to threaten them. Start off with nice threats like, "You sack of $*#t, please refrain from doing that to us again. We did not enjoy it, and we will not take anymore." If that don't work, use your imagination. Godspeed.

Matt K.

Edited by FroggyOne2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic