Meadowview show

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried....:)
I was stupidly look'n for someone with a TGO hat on, I was the only person I seen with a "Glock" hat on. My friend said I just wore it to piss off some 1911 guys, I did get a few dirty looks.:cool: he later said I was the oldest guy he ever seen wearing a Glock hat.Great friend. Edited by Ae-35
I got in at 9:10 , by 11:30 it was "nut to butt" Sorry I missed you.

You were there at the exact same time i was and left 10 minutes after me....lol.....too many people for me to stick around. I was getting damned tired of saying "excuse me"....lol

Edited by titan14

Just a heads up folks, word got to me that one of the dealers had a pistol stolen late Sunday at the Meadowview show. I was asked to spread the word, so here it is. Feel free to pass this info on to other places as well. Here is what to look for:

Sig P226 S4

S/N: UU644777

Caliber: 9mm

They say it will stick out like a sore thumb, for it has a factory threaded barrel with tall night sights. It has been entered into NCIC. Contact the Kingsport Police Dept. @ 423-229-9300 if you have any information.

If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize. I found no thread or "sticky" for just stolen guns (would be a good idea, IMHO).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.