New Remington 1911 with Tennessee ties Coming and ready in time for Shot show!

GLOCKMEISTER

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
It depends. There are alot of people that would love nothing more then for Colt to come out with their DA revolvers agian. However, I've heared the reason they stopped was because their machines were worn out and couldnt make anymore without buying new machines which they didnt have money for. True or not? I dunno, but I'd say it'd be a good investment for them.

I wonder how much they need to have machines replaced. Surely this isnt the case, I would think investors would be fighting to make this hapen

• 6 months later...
Guest Muddauber

I would like to know what the Country of Origin is. Automobiles have it on the sticker. Engine made in Mexico, transmission made in Brazil, assembled in Poland etc. Why no info for the firearms manufactures? I know sometimes we are misled by products "Made in America", ;)which could mean Canada to Argentina and all points in between. Made in "USA", would be ideal, but many could not afford the total cost of such a product. That is why Wally World is booming, communist slave labor. Less expensive products. We all want the most we can get for the least amount of money. Well most of us. Some are willing to pay more for Made in USA products. Like the US auto industry has shown, more money for an inferior product will be bad for business in the long run. I just want to know where the 1911 pistol, or it parts are made and where the final assembly and fitting of parts is done. I am glad to see so many choices out there, but need the info to make an informed buying decision. Hell, even the Springfields use frames from Brazil. Not that that is a bad thing, just not Made in USA. Rant mode off. Anyone know for sure about the Remington R1 1911? Thanks