What exactly is going on, here?!?! (picture)

Guest Moody

Safe for work, obviously...

I cannot stop laughing at this. I see lots of stupid **** on the internet that's funny, but this had me on the floor. Comments?

ahahha.gif

:rolleyes::D:rofl: X 100!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I realize that I'm out of touch with the "street fashions", but how does the washer keep his pants up? Seriously? Are they attached to the boxers?

And no, I don't get it either.

I wondered that too for a long time, then I spent a year and a half working in South Memphis. The trick is that they keep the tension on the pants with their thighs. Imagine trying to walk while keeping your legs in a position similar to parade rest.

Guest mustangdave

Its the URBAN version of Pictionary... and how they keep their pants up...Body Modification at the local HOOD tat parlor...they have VELCRO strips on the inside of the trousers and on their butt cheeks... thats my guess

Guest Jcochran88
Hey guys.....ya'll sure that isn't "Pac Man Jones" latest video called "making it rain...main"???

:rofl:

Nope he is out of money already from lawyer fees and of course strippers.

Hey guys.....ya'll sure that isn't "Pac Man Jones" latest video called "making it rain...main"???

:rofl:

"Make it rain. Such a great expression. Thank you rappers. You know what 'make it rain' means right? That's where you throw money on the hos. I created my own version. I like to make it hail. That's where I throw change at sluts!" -Daniel Tosh

"Make it rain. Such a great expression. Thank you rappers. You know what 'make it rain' means right? That's where you throw money on the hos. I created my own version. I like to make it hail. That's where I throw change at sluts!" -Daniel Tosh

That dude has been had money.

I realize that I'm out of touch with the "street fashions", but how does the washer keep his pants up? Seriously? Are they attached to the boxers?

And no, I don't get it either.

Fashion, Is that kinda like Art? :rofl:

A tribal ritual, these guys are soooo in touch with their roots.

Seriously whats the deal with all these young african men that have nothing better to do.

I goto to school and work a part time job and still don't make ends meet, When I get leftover financial aid money it goes to paying back my debts, thank god for my mom who helps me out in so many ways.

Lol back to the video the guys in the background look like a little kid that is about pee their pants maybe that's why all these rappers grab their crotches. but that's just a dumb country boys opinion.

Edited by tennessee01tacoma