upcoming gun show

Good morning i am a new comer first of all Happy New Year! lokking forward to hearing from you guys&gals this my first going to a gunshow i just want to know what can i purchase do they have a variety or what esp. a glock26 has anybody ever purcahsed 1 from a gun show? pleez help:cool:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

Now take a breath!

The general consensus on guns shows is that they aren't what they used to be, but many of us still go for something to do, and perhaps to find oddball stuff.

While you may find a bargain or two on firearms, remember that travel often increases seller overhead, so discounts if any, might not be that great. You may be better off visiting one of our fine authorized vendors.

As to WHAT you can buy..I assume you mean firearms, so as long as you can legally one one, you're usually good to go. You need not yet have your carry permit just to purchase.

You're welcome. Good luck in your search!

If you've never been to a gun show, it will still be a fun treat for you, even with all the beef jerky, ginsu knives and dream catchers that have flooded the shows lately!

If you wait a few weeks, the current Glocks will get cheaper, since the new 4th generation of Glocks is about to hit the Shelves in a month or so.

Some places are already seling them!

PS. if you join the Glock shoot. Sports Ass. for $35. for 1 yr. you get a coupon 1 X yearly to get a Glock for $100.off the reg. price and thus save $65.

It'll be more than a few weeks. They're only releasing the G17 and G22 at first, then a while later the compacts, then the subcompacts.

Guest coldblackwind

Personally i go to most all of the local gunshows. I tend to disagree with most people on not finding deals. I very rarely buy from stores because I find a lot more deals at gunshows, a lot more variety generally too because you're dealing with a bunch of stores, rather than just one, plus the people walking around carrying stuff.