For the Kalashnikovista Who Has Everything Else...

StPatrick

It appears Mikhail Kalashnikov has now fully embraced capitalism, and gotten out of the umbrella business. He has licensed his name to a Vodka distiller.

Celebrate 2010 with a Kalashnikov! | Danger Room | Wired.com

Sorry for the "Danger Room" link, with all the attendant comment retardery, but I thought this was still postworthy. The actual Kalashnikov Vodka website does not feature a) the AK-shaped bottle in a wooden crate, nor B) Russian models in evil body-hugging commie lycra, waiting to steal George C. Scott's male essence.

In the interest of providing optimal coverage, I've given you the first link; click through to MK's site at your leisure. ;)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that brand of Vodka is available for sale in TN.

You might just call around to a liquor store or two and aks them if they carry it and see if they can speak to their sales reps about ordering the gun version.

We sell a tequila brand that comes in a rifle and a pistol.

Did some checking, that brand is assigned to a distributor who operates out of Chattanooga and Nashville. It is not assigned in Knoxville

Edited by Mike.357
I am pretty sure that brand of Vodka is available for sale in TN.

You might just call around to a liquor store or two and aks them if they carry it and see if they can speak to their sales reps about ordering the gun version.

We sell a tequila brand that comes in a rifle and a pistol.

Did some checking, that brand is assigned to a distributor who operates out of Chattanooga and Nashville. It is not assigned in Knoxville

I would be in for one as well if anyone finds them.

If we can get someone to order these, I bet we can do some sort of group buy.

I will do a little digging and see what I can find.

I just spoke with Alexei from Alekseys.com and explained what we are looking for.

He says that he has seen and heard about the special AK bottle, but has not seen them available here in the States yet.

I told him that I would be interested in a dozen or so bottles, and he asked that we give him 2 or 3 weeks to check with his importer and find out when they will be available.

Guest Caveman
Like I said, the Kalishnikov brand has not been assigned in East Tn. Not going to be able to get it here until that happens.

What did you say Mike? I'm deaf in one ear so I couldn't quite hear you. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt mind getting a bottle of this either... Index. Just because if it's good enough for a conehead, its good enough for me.

QUOTE]

The Crystal Head is available in TN. you might look at your local store. It is HIGH dollar for vodka. Paying a lot for the bottle and Akroyd's name.

What did you say Mike? I'm deaf in one ear so I couldn't quite hear you. :D

Thats why you and SUNTZU make such a cute couple, you are deaf in one ear, and he can't hear out of the other.

I am suprised we don't carry the AK vodka, could have swore we had a sample bottle of it, but we don't.

I wouldnt mind getting a bottle of this either... Index. Just because if it's good enough for a conehead, its good enough for me.

QUOTE]

The Crystal Head is available in TN. you might look at your local store. It is HIGH dollar for vodka. Paying a lot for the bottle and Akroyd's name.

I have several bottles of Crystal Head. Pretty good stuff.

Guest Todd@CIS

Dustin bought me a bottle for Christmas (not the rifle shaped one, the standard bottle like the one in the pic with the 3 chicks).

It's not Stoli (my favorite vodka), but it isn't bad!

Edited by Todd@CIS