Look at this giant landwhale stealing a kid's christmas present

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toy Guns for small children is a Bad Idea....Just my opinion.

I grew up with all kinds of toy guns (without orange tips, even:gasp: ), a whole bunch of real ones too. I ran around with

my friends playing cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians, and most other kid games. I always knew the difference though between the toys and the real things.

It's never too early to begin discipline and familiarity. Take away the stigma and it's just another thing. Nothing special.

Just my opinion.

Guest jackdm3

That's what my mom was afraid would happen with me. She even quietly stole my raygun with multiple noises. This is what happens with all "good things:devil:." When you hold something out of reach for a child, they just reach farther for it. When my grandfather's/her father's house was broken into, she made him tell me they stole my one and only ninja star. He later gave me my star back as well as all his rifles. Look at me now, Ma! Wooooooooo!

Edited by jackdm3
Guest SUNTZU
That's what my mom was afraid would happen with me. She even quietly stole my raygun with multiple noises. This is what happens with all "good things:devil:." When you hold something out of reach for a child, they just reach farther for it. When my grandfather's/her father's house was broken into, she made him tell me they stole my one and only ninja star. He later gave me my star back as well as all his rifles. Look at me now, Ma! Wooooooooo!

That is really cool that he held onto that ninja star for you. :hijack:

Preserving before it gets "......."

thats funny :bowrofl:

and to add, I am not sure which is funnier, the original comment of

Toy Guns for small children is a Bad Idea....Just my opinion.

or your work here db

Edited by Mike.357