New Years Resolutions?

Smith

i'm going to try to work out more. get my fitness on again and not get lazy about it..again. i'm wanting to get rid of my love handles and get that six pack(abs, not beer) oh and to do good in my first year of college......

... didnt see this thread til it was just pointed out to me and had started a new one..

Man, after 24 it gets harder to get back in shape. After 30 it get a lot harder. I don't want to find out what happens after 40!:cool:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest db99wj
Continue my running...hopefully I can, will find out more Jan 4th..;)

Be a better dad.

Be a better friend.

Pay off all debt. (Other than house and Jeep payment)

As soon as debt is paid, start paying extra on Jeep Payment.

Drink more Jack. Check

Shoot more

Increase outdoor activity (shooting, fishing, Jeeping, hiking, camping)

:D:D:D:D

Well, I can't say they're necessarily resolutions, but they are goals:

Continue my path to better fitness (looking for that 3mi in 18min that I had in high school)

Find success in my change in career path.

Summit a 14'er in CO.

Buy a 1911.

Guest gunslinger707
Man, after 24 it gets harder to get back in shape. After 30 it get a lot harder. I don't want to find out what happens after 40!:lol:

It's all DOWNHILL after that:D:D

Life begin's at 50

Then goe's allto he double toothpick's after that!!!!!!!!!!:lol::P

Guest Sgt. Joe

I never make resolutions, but I do have some hefty goals for 2010 (first time I typed that, this year:))

Try and give up the cigarettes that I still love and enjoy so much.

Try and get my family moved back to east central Florida where I grew up. Nothing against TN other than the cold and the lack of a Beach.

Try and take advantage of the Post 9-11 GI Bill and obtain some sort of degree that, with me being over 50 and cantankerous will give me the advantage over the younger ones with the same degree. Some type of management I guess although I am much closer to a degree in Criminal Justice.???

Become more involved in helping to take our country back from the career crooks and giving it back to We the People.

Shoot more (that one is a given as I did finally get a membership for our indoor range)

Become better shot.....again I think a given with being able to practice more.

Try to take some more advanced shooting classes.

Convince wife to let me have another one to go with.

Yea I know.....Good Luck with that one:rolleyes:. But that is why they are goals rather than resoultions.....:lol::D