Merry Christmas to me from me

Capbyrd

Just went out and bought a new to me Sig P250. Got it for what I think is a decent price. New to the Sig thing and am really digging this modular thing. Anyone know where I can get grip shells for this thing? Its a 40 compact. I am going to try to get a 9mm conversion for it soon too.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked and been interested in that one. Hubby is the Sig person in our house but I found that one intriguing. Congrats on a fine purchase! (with or without the pics to prove it!:D)

I do not know much about sigs but one thing i have noticed is that they have a weird looking trigger.

?? :D Looks normal to me.

Nice purchase or gift I should say Capbyrd! I have been eyeing these myself. Good luck and keep us posted.

CDNN 1-800-588-9500 is selling a SIG SAUER SP2022 9MM with NIGHT SIGHTS, BLACKENED STAINLESS SLIDE, BUILT-IN ACCESSORY RAIL, 2-15 round mags for $399. I think it's a good deal ????:koolaid:

That is a good deal! Guess they're making room for the 250 and trying to unload 2022's. I have a friend that works for Sig as a designer here in NH. I can get some deals through him and thought I'd ask what I could get a 250 for. I thought I'd wait a bit as he has me all excited about a new model they are coming out with next year. It is a 9mm that will directly compete with the Kahr in size. It is delayed and may not make it for the SHOT Show but a couple months after. Stay tuned I guess.

Well I just got back from the range and I can't say that I'm too terribly pleased. All of my shots were low or right and just to make sure that it wasn't me, I fired an LCR and XD that shot true. I think it might have something to do with the DAO trigger. I have always been a DA/SA or SAO kinda guy. I had a couple of shots where I didn't fully let the trigger reset and that's something that I am not used to. I also love the feel of the grip when I am just holding it. When shooting however, it seems to move around a little. I am thinking about buying the new style grip that they released that is stipled front and back rather than checkered. Overall, I was able to put together some nice two shot groups but its no XD. I have already started to think about selling it or trading it for another XD. I really like the gun alot but I just don't think that this is the gun for me.