Politically Incorrectness

Well, I'm going to be politically incorrect and wish all my buds here on TGO a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Not happy holidays or any of that other stuff. If any of my TGO buds are jewish---Happy Hannakah. Like it or not we are all descendants of a jewish carpenter from the middle east!!! But I dyegress....Thanks to all here who have put up with my rants, thread hijacking, stupid chit, etc. Thanks for all the beneficial information I've received concerning gun laws, handgun carry, and had it not been for some information I received from this forum concerning reloading I might not have taken that up. It has been a delight to meet some of you either at gun shows or at Norris Shooting Range for great fellowship. I've discovered that we are not a bunch of gun tote n rednecks, extremist who live on Ruby Ridge, dooms day prophets, etc. We are just normal folks, trying to survive in uncertain times, people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, people who believe in helping your fellow man/woman. I hope in the days ahead I get the priviledge to meet more of you and spend some time with you shooting or discussing family, friends, or just simply having a cold one. Thanks to TGO David for opening up this forum and keeping us in line. I know that is not an easy task but it is one well done. For those of you who are not benefactors, become one. That helps keep this forum going and the cost to run this thing has to be more than one can bear. Enough of the rant, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, hug your better halves and kiss your kiddies and make them feel the love.

Sincerely,

The Ftncityfatboy.....:D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the post Ron.

I cannot even remember hearing anyone say Happy Holidays or whatever lately.

Everyone who makes mention of it to me does say Mery Christmas. Almost like they are making of point of being politically incorrect. Just what I have noticed...

My wish for you all is a merry Christmas, and a safe/happy new year.

Billy Ray Valentine: Merry new year!

Clarence Beeks: Happy new year. In this country we say "happy new year."

Billy Ray Valentine: Ha, ha, ha, ha! Thank you for correcting my English, which stinks!

Well, I'm going to be politically incorrect and wish all my buds here on TGO a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Not happy holidays or any of that other stuff. If any of my TGO buds are jewish---Happy Hannakah. Like it or not we are all descendants of a jewish carpenter from the middle east!!! But I dyegress....Thanks to all here who have put up with my rants, thread hijacking, stupid chit, etc. Thanks for all the beneficial information I've received concerning gun laws, handgun carry, and had it not been for some information I received from this forum concerning reloading I might not have taken that up. It has been a delight to meet some of you either at gun shows or at Norris Shooting Range for great fellowship. I've discovered that we are not a bunch of gun tote n rednecks, extremist who live on Ruby Ridge, dooms day prophets, etc. We are just normal folks, trying to survive in uncertain times, people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, people who believe in helping your fellow man/woman. I hope in the days ahead I get the priviledge to meet more of you and spend some time with you shooting or discussing family, friends, or just simply having a cold one. Thanks to TGO David for opening up this forum and keeping us in line. I know that is not an easy task but it is one well done. For those of you who are not benefactors, become one. That helps keep this forum going and the cost to run this thing has to be more than one can bear. Enough of the rant, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, hug your better halves and kiss your kiddies and make them feel the love.

Sincerely,

The Ftncityfatboy.....:D

I knew you before you were a right wing extremist...:D

Guest Bronker

People I run into (including government and school system employees) that refuse to observe Christmas...I tell them that they had better dang well have their arse AT WORK on December 25th. Don't recognize the holiday? Then you bassturds don't get the privilege of a day off.

Merry Christmas!

Guest TurboniumOxide

Merry Christmas to All!!! Even the people that don't deserve it. Now I gotta go put a bunch of stuff together. You know, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.