American Classic II Deluxe to the range

Guest Oaklands

Guest Oaklands

My wife and I went shooting over at the Sevier Indoor range this weekend. I took my new Metro Arms American Classic II deluxe. I was really impressed on how it shot. The recoil was very light for a .45 and my wife hated shooting my SA XD45. She shot this one and commented on how the recoil was very light. She liked it better than my Bersa UC9 which she really enjoyed the last time we went.

I was able to shoot a very nice tight pattern at 7, 10 and 15 yards. I didn't try it any further as I wanted to get used to the gun. My d**m eyesight from my progressive bifocals was causing me to shoot slightly to the left.

Overall, I will have to say the gun is very solid and one heck of a buy for the money. There are nothing but good reviews on the gun and I am a Bersa fan anyway.

My Kimber Pro Carry 2 should be coming in this week. I can't wait to try it out as well.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I went shooting over at the Sevier Indoor range this weekend. I took my new Metro Arms American Classic II deluxe. I was really impressed on how it shot. The recoil was very light for a .45 and my wife hated shooting my SA XD45. She shot this one and commented on how the recoil was very light. She liked it better than my Bersa UC9 which she really enjoyed the last time we went.

I was able to shoot a very nice tight pattern at 7, 10 and 15 yards. I didn't try it any further as I wanted to get used to the gun. My d**m eyesight from my progressive bifocals was causing me to shoot slightly to the left.

Overall, I will have to say the gun is very solid and one heck of a buy for the money. There are nothing but good reviews on the gun and I am a Bersa fan anyway.

My Kimber Pro Carry 2 should be coming in this week. I can't wait to try it out as well.

No%20pictures.jpg

:rolleyes:

Guest 70below

I used to have the firestorm version of that same pistol. It was a great shooter. I had no complaints, it did everything I wanted it to, and ate everything I fed it. Interestingly, mine seemed to shoot a little left too.