SNIPER?

Guest proudsuthrner

Guest proudsuthrner

there is supose to be a show on the History Channel tonight on snipers and it looks interesting and like it's gonna be a good one. just thought i'd see if anyone else heard about it. if not,, now you do:koolaid:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest proudsuthrner

yea he was the man, i think they're gonna talk about the canadian sniper that hit his target at 1.5 miles in afghanistan. atleast that is what the synopsis said on their website

Guest Muttling
I hope they talk about Carlos Hathcock he is still a legend in the USMC
'

There's GOOD and then there's OMG GOOD. I can't imagine a good story on the history of snipers that doesn't mention Hathcock's name.

Guest mustangdave

Watched it in REAL time last night...excellent show...plus the show attempted to recreate the shots under range conditions...hoe it repeats sometime this week...it was a good 2 hours

Yes, I recorded it but have not watched it yet. There is also a four part series on snipers that is listed under history on On-Demand that is good.

I also set it to record the show about the M16. I walked by and caught part of it; they were filming at Sabre Defence in Nashville and showing manufacturing.

Yes, I recorded it but have not watched it yet. There is also a four part series on snipers that is listed under history on On-Demand that is good.

I also set it to record the show about the M16. I walked by and caught part of it; they were filming at Sabre Defence in Nashville and showing manufacturing.

They also filmed at BigJ45's range here locally, where the E. TN TGO shoot was held this past June. They're covering the guys from Predator Custom Shop, and our very own BigJ45 actually makes an appearance, if I recall correctly.
They also filmed at BigJ45's range here locally, where the E. TN TGO shoot was held this past June. They're covering the guys from Predator Custom Shop, and our very own BigJ45 actually makes an appearance, if I recall correctly.

You recall correctly. One of the Vietnam Vets they interviewed, Phil McPeak, lives here in Knoxville. Have known him for years.

Apparently this show was produced in Tennessee.

Guest Bluemax
You recall correctly. One of the Vietnam Vets they interviewed, Phil McPeak, lives here in Knoxville. Have known him for years.

Apparently this show was produced in Tennessee.

Your Kidding, was this the guy in Vietnam that had 16 kills in 30 seconds ?

Your Kidding, was this the guy in Vietnam that had 16 kills in 30 seconds ?

No! We're getting shows cross-wired. The guy I'm talking about was featured on the M-16 show (which was full of inaccuracies and BS) that came on after the sniper show.