Hero Gear 1911 Owners

R1100R

I was wondering if anyone on the Forum that owns a Hero Gear 1911? I am home on leave and planning on heading on down to their shop. I would like the Owners opinon and a range report on their new 1911. Thanks

Edited by R1100R
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't own one, but I got to play with one during the G&G expo. It was very nice. I'm usually the first one to shake my head at anyone spending that kind of money on a high-end 1911, but this one really tempted me. It looks like the kind of gun that you can pass down to your kids.

buk

Guest JHatmaker

Ditto what Mac said. Mines #12 behind Mac's, so just playing the waiting game. I also got to shoot several a while back at Joe's AR-15 group panel (which I'm also anxiously awaiting my order for that...)

The 1911's shot as good as anything I've shot before; Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, etc...

No has mention the "PRICE" !!!!

Quote from Joe

Pricing for WELL equipped custom pistols will start at 1700.00

(well equipped = hand/custom built pistol, checkered front strap, serrated top of slide, choice of colors or blued finish, Kart barrel/bushing, C&S ignition parts, Brown/Wilson/C&S small parts, night sights, 3 mags, pistol bag)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.