Best Ruger Ever?

CatsEye

Well Sonny, I've been shooting longer than you been alive, and I've never had a AD before !!!

Well, I've been shooting since a very young age and I've never had a stranger or acquaintance grab any of my firearms and squeeze off several rounds. In fact, the opportunity for them to do so has never presented itself. Coincidence? I think not.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO !!! I learned the hard way !!! Had one of my father-in-laws employee in my truck, he opened my glove box while I was backing up, saw my 357 MAG, grabbed it, aimed at the sky & fired 4 158 gr. hollow-points !! I then knew I needed a FRAME MOUNTY SAFETY on my gun for safety sake !!!

:P

I smell something and it's not lingering puna from last night, either.

NO !!! I learned the hard way !!! Had one of my father-in-laws employee in my truck, he opened my glove box while I was backing up, saw my 357 MAG, grabbed it, aimed at the sky & fired 4 158 gr. hollow-points !! I then knew I needed a FRAME MOUNTY SAFETY on my gun for safety sake !!!

Dude, give me a break.

You are fast approaching "troll" status.

There is 2 million people here, you will get a couple of nuts !!! you have many people from different nations some been near guns & some haven't, I just perpare for the worst situation;)

You had two million people in your truck?

The only thing I want to know before I buy one is: What the heck is a "pickle barrel?" Sounds mighty dangerous to me! I'd hate to be firing something a little less than 3/16" in diameter and have a pickle barrel. How would one ever recover from that?:bs:

That was a funny story and a good read. Good site too.

Edited by res308

A few of my favorite parts for those or you who didn't actually read the whole thing or didn't get the joke.

"In a self defense scheme of things, we assume there will be a primary firearm, a backup firearm, a knife, a club,...maybe a pointed stick, and THEN the SSCP takes over where all other options have failed."

"There were no fatalities at point blank range, or bleeding, or... bone fractures, however, there was clear evidence of agitation and aggravation which may have led to ulcers and a possible need for surgery further down the line. By then, under a new federally managed national health care program, surely they would all die."

" It has virtually no report, so to avoid paying an NFA tax as the owner of a silenced gun, I am required to shout "Bang!" at a minimum of 82dB each time I squeeze off a shot."