Chris Henry passed away

Mike.357

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe

This is by far the worst thread I have read in my short time here.

A member posts some heartfelt thoughts and ends up having to endure some very mean sprited and unrelated posts?

I will think twice and then again before posting any heartfelt thoughts here.

I myself have slipped away from much interest in Pro Sports for a lot of the reasons mentioned here but that is not what I interpeted the thread to be about.

Quite simply I was shocked. All this coming from the same group who can get together and help others in need, yet can not support a fellow members heartfelt loss?

Like I said I am shocked...

I am sorry you had to endure this Mike.

This is by far the worst thread I have read in my short time here.

A member posts some heartfelt thoughts and ends up having to endure some very mean sprited and unrelated posts?

I will think twice and then again before posting any heartfelt thoughts here.

I myself have slipped away from much interest in Pro Sports for a lot of the reasons mentioned here but that is not what I interpeted the thread to be about.

Quite simply I was shocked. All this coming from the same group who can get together and help others in need, yet can not support a fellow members heartfelt loss?

Like I said I am shocked...

I am sorry you had to endure this Mike.

Don't let one guys stupidity ruin your opinion of the whole. The main negative guy in this thread is known for this kinda junk.

Guest HexHead

hexhead said

and you provided a quote where a judge called him a "one man crime wave", (which I guess you have edited out as it is no longer in your post.)

I never edited a thing from this thread. I'm sorry for your loss, but he was still a punk.

Guest Drewsett

I am sorry, I have not intended to disrespect or hurt your feelings in any way Mike. I followed what I thought was the conversation. I do sincerely apologize.

I never edited a thing from this thread. I'm sorry for your loss, but he was still a punk.

Apparantly you did

Last edited by HexHead; Yesterday at 10:26 AM..

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/31854-chris-henry-passed-away-3.html#post415536

So in addition to hypocrite and admitted criminal you are also a liar.

And yep, still a jerk

Thanks for the kind thoughts from those that gave them, it meant a lot

Guest HexHead
Apparantly you did

Last edited by HexHead; Yesterday at 10:26 AM..

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/31854-chris-henry-passed-away-3.html#post415536

So in addition to hypocrite and admitted criminal you are also a liar.

And yep, still a jerk

Thanks for the kind thoughts from those that gave them, it meant a lot

Mike, I'll let the personal attacks slide since you're obviously emotional on this and I've liked you posts and think you're a stand up guy for the most part. I may have edited my posts to add something for clarity or correct punctuation, I do that often. But I'm telling you I deleted nothing in this thread. I've not retreated from anything I've posted on here. Now you can either believe me, or go **** yourself.

Edited by HexHead
Guest Hyaloid

I have brought the thread to the attention of the attending moderator(s). I am not a mod in this section, but I'll ask for everyone involved to please stop behaving like immature children.

(1) It's the internet, a public forum, don't get bent out of shape if someone posts something insensitive to your sensibilities. It happens, it doesn't change who you are, so ignore it and move on.

(2) Why go out of your way to purposefully crap in someone's thread, about an issue they are obviously emotionally involved in? It is a violation of our Code of Conduct, against thread crapping and against maintaining good fellowship. Hexhead, I am looking at you.

Now, please, if you don't have something nice to say, go troll elsewhere.

Finally, thank you Seaslug for your post.