One good googly moogly car!

strickj

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CUBE...The XB the SOUL or is it SOLE? and the FORD thing a couple post up...

Yeah, we were hunting a new car a couple'a weeks back, and looked at all of those. We decided this was was the best compromise, in the "mini-mover" department:

9133659_2006-2007_Chevrolet_HHR_LS.jpg

Plenty of room inside, good fuel mileage, and doesn't look like some sort of robotic cockroach, or that it was designed by a kindergartner.

Anyway, we decided we liked the retro look a lot better than the head-scratching "what the hell is that thing" look. Couple that with an almost 500 mile range per tank, and we're good. :eek:

J.

Guest tlondon
I kinda like the cube. It would be a really neat little ride to trick out with custom wheels & a major system. Would be really sweet for a teenager. A buddy of mine is considering getting 1 for his daughter for me to design a system for. It should be fun...

DANG!!! Another car driving down the road LOUD enough for me to hear it in my house!!!! That is so stupid!!!!!!! I dont want to hear someone else's car "system"!!!!!

DANG!!! Another car driving down the road LOUD enough for me to hear it in my house!!!! That is so stupid!!!!!!! I dont want to hear someone else's car "system"!!!!!

Yeah, no offense eye, but I have to agree with tlondon. Loud and bass loaded just for that sake of posing drives me nuts. Nobody listens to any real music on those things.

Guest malbolja
There are really putting out some ugly cars. Try this one, we had one in the shop today.

2010-ford-transit-connect.jpg

A friend of mine got one of these last month (works as a courier) and he's happy as a pig in slop. Gets well over 20 MPG, too.

4 pages into an "ugly car" thread and no pic of the Pontiac Aztec? I'm disappointed, fellas! :rant:

The Smart car is a Mercedes product. I first saw them a few years ago in Switzerland. They were designed to use the "extra space" in between parking spaces over there. They worked, and were amazingly affordable. They were only around $5,000 USD. I tried to see about bringing one here, but that wasn't possible because of all our emission standards. You see what that's done to the price of it here...

I saw one of the cube's for the first time the other day and I can't get past the right and left side being different. It is like one designer did the left side and another did the right and they came together in the middle. What happened to one side being like the other? I can't imagine anyone wanting one but peoples taste are different and I know they have sold at least one because the one I saw was going down I40.