One good googly moogly car!

strickj

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3
My company is thinking about getting some of these, Nissan cube, I think it looks like crap! Hopefully they will let me keep my little truck.

That's not the way business works. If you want them to let you "keep my little truck," they will definately make you switch. Why let the workers decide how they waste your profit sharing, bonus or pay raises. Business bean counters hardly ever make sense.

Guest Swamprunner
The Pacer!

They're starting to look good now, aren't they. :rofl:

My mother had one. She called it the Mooncar. I dunno, maybe she got mooned when she was driving it on day.

I remember riding in the thing, it was huge inside.

They are ugly but really cool. I have some friends that work at Nissan and they all want one. The inside was loosely designed around a jacuzzi.. so its kinda like a rolling party car. Plus its got all kinds of add-ons and electronic mods. Its like an ipod with wheels.

Guest mosinon

Man, a pacer was my first car. 1976 model. I drove it in high school. Oddly, I never had a girlfriend in highschool. But when the door fell off and I went to college I had a girlfriend within a week. I'm not saying the pacer was holding me back...

That's a lie. I completely blame the pacer

Guest Plainsman
Remember these?

amc_pacer.jpg

Isn't that the Garth mobile??

I'd sure hate to be the salesman trying to come up with selling points for the "Cube". "Ahhh, I see your checking out the Cube. I know its small, but we like to see it as a safety cell!"

Guest mustangdave

The CUBE...The XB the SOUL or is it SOLE? and the FORD thing a couple post up...this is what happens when you let EUROPE dictate to you what good car design is...no wait I take that back...Fiat's and Yugo's are what you WILL GET...again.

The Pacer!

They're starting to look good now, aren't they. :P

Hahahaha!! The Pacer!! A friend of mine had one in the very early 1980's...I lent him a pair of vise-grips to use as a window crank. He drove the Pacer during the work week (to save gas), but drove his "real" car on the weekends.

His real car was a very nice 1970 1/2 Camaro Z-28.......He had plenty of girlfriends. :P

(Dang, I just remembered that he never gave me back those vise-grips!!!:popcorn: )

Guest eyebedam

I kinda like the cube. It would be a really neat little ride to trick out with custom wheels & a major system. Would be really sweet for a teenager. A buddy of mine is considering getting 1 for his daughter for me to design a system for. It should be fun...

Guest Jcochran88
There are really putting out some ugly cars. Try this one, we had one in the shop today.

2010-ford-transit-connect.jpg

We have one of these in our fleet. They look Funny but man there is all kinds of room on the inside, this vehicle replaced a full size chevy cargo van. The van was full, when we moved everything to this vehicle we still have a little room with double the mileage.