p94 ruger

Guest 2fast28

Guest 2fast28

Hey guys

I just bought a p94 ruger used and me and my dad took it to the range and well lets just say I am a new shooter about a year and I had the inexpensive guns at first like my first was a bryco jennings .380 and my next one was a c9-hi- point and a jcp .40 hi- point and they all shoot ok a few jams here and there but there was something missing I cant put my finger on it until I got the p-94 and I found out what it was every time you pull the trigger it goes off you dont have to worry about it jamming. You can focus on your target better. Well when I shot the p-94 it was like slicing butter it was awesome. Well how about your guys's thoughts talk at you later.

Happy shooting.

p94ruger002.jpg

p94ruger001.jpg

p94ruger004.jpg

Edited by 2fast28
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigShot

Owned a P94 for a long time but sold it recently. That pistol never hiccuped on me one time, not once. You will definitely like that Ruger for it's reliability. :D

Guest tellesal

Enjoy your new addition. My son who just turned 17 wanted his own gun, but hasn't saved up enough money for a quality gun yet. He asked me about purchasing the Hi-Point 9mm, but I think I've talked him into saving another $100 and buying a better used gun.

Guest 2fast28

Yeah I agree with you tellesal I would recommend him to save a little bit more.

The c-9 is an ok range gun but some you have to watch what brand of ammo you want to put in it and some times it jams. I mean if you want a gun to go bang and dont care if it will always go off then c-9 is ok but if you want a gun that goes bang and is accurate and would feed sticks dirt and bullets then I would save a little bit more. You can probably pick a gun like this ruger for under $300 used but they never fail.

I bought a P-94 about 7 years ago and have put a considerable number of rounds through it and have never had a failure of any kind. This gun has proven to be totally reliable and trouble free. I've never regreted it for one minute.

I started out shooting IDPA with it and found it to be (for me) not the best gun for that sport. I got an XD9 for that game and do reasonably well with it. But when I go on trips by plane or car, the P-94 is my traveling companion.