Take The Shot?

Guest canynracer

it is much easier to talk about the situation when you dont live it...I am glad he kept hits wits, and his senses enough in the high stress to think about the BGs and the bystanders...

my question is...why, WHY is he the only one armed in a pawn shop? I know in CA you walked into a pawn shop and EVERYONE had a gun on their hip, even the shop I bought my gun at here in Memphis the guys there were armed....the majority of people that are pawning things (not all, but most) are in desperate finincial situations...you are pulling a wad of cash out to give them for their stuff...sounds pretty simple to me...EMPLOYEES are ARMED.

ok, now that i am done ranting...without seeing the scene, where innocent and BG are, I think it is hard to judge what to do.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flesheatingvirus

If I were not directly amidst the three assailants, I would have drawn as soon as I saw the weapon come out. Who is to say that executions are not coming? What if I get searched, they find my gun, and then shoot me? I won't take that chance. That is why I carry in the first place. 12+1 rounds of .357SIG Gold Dot HP in my P226R, and the guy with the gun would have had at least two of them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.