Glock 21 Exploded at range?

SkunkSlayer

It's not worth getting ruffeled feathers over.

They are both great pistols. I have the XD9sc & love it.

The only reason I don't have a Glock, Sig,CZ, or whatever else right now is I have not the cash for it. Otherwise I would have them all!

Thanks XD Shooter , I want one of each also, Springfield makes a great product. I think my comment is gonna be like a flock of geese going through jet engines though. I'm gonna put my tray table up and fasten my seat belt now.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care for them, either. Like the previous post said, they don't feel right in the hand. And that trigger safety may be quick but it's dangerous. Officer in Memphis killed hisself while trying to put it back in his shoulder holster and another almost did because of that safety system. My Stoeger is more reliable and just as if not more accurate than any Glock made. The decock safety may be a tad slower but is far safer in DA mode. They can keep their Glocks.

They won't fire unless one thing happens, I wonder what that is ????

Guest Todd@CIS
"GIs carrying 1911's defeated Axis forces, including Austrians. The 1911 was winning battles and saving lives before Gaston Glock was even born - somewhere along the way we probably figured out a thing or two on combat handguns." –Larry Vickers

Just saying

And yet, when I took a class from him, he was carrying and extolling the virtues of, a Glock 19.

I have huge respect for Mr. Vickers, but World Wars are not won by handguns of any make.

Just saying. :D

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest jackdm3

I absolutely love that video and I want to know where that bullet went. After a minute or so, they brought out the rifle. "This is an unloaded weapon ... " The kids said to put it down. The kids a learning something these days.:D

Guest Todd@CIS

I dig, use, and often recommend Glocks (and I'm a factory certified armorer for both Glock and XD).

Having said that, a defensive handgun is a personal choice.

Use what works for YOU and nobody else.

Guest theolog

The all around perfect pistol for me is a Glock 19.

I actually do think they're attractive in their own way. The compact frames feel great to me. I hate the full-size frames but wouldn't hesitate to carry one. I'm issued a Px4 and hate it.

If firearms are "just" tools, then Glock is about as good as it gets.

Guest bkelm18

I once had a Glock. It blew up in my hand and took my whole arm off at the shoulder. I was at the hospital when a top secret government recruiter found me and offered me the chance of a lifetime. The government would give me a bionic arm and in return I'd have to fight commies. I took the offer. I killed many commies with my bionic arm. So many in fact, the gov't gave me the Grand Master of Imperial Decimation and Destruction medal. It's top secret so you've never heard of it. And that's why Glock is the greatest company ever in the history of the universe.

I once had a Glock. It blew up in my hand and took my whole arm off at the shoulder. I was at the hospital when a top secret government recruiter found me and offered me the chance of a lifetime. The government would give me a bionic arm and in return I'd have to fight commies. I took the offer. I killed many commies with my bionic arm. So many in fact, the gov't gave me the Grand Master of Imperial Decimation and Destruction medal. It's top secret so you've never heard of it. And that's why Glock is the greatest company ever in the history of the universe.

Bk's been in the ketamine again.

The all around perfect pistol for me is a Glock 19.

I actually do think they're attractive in their own way. The compact frames feel great to me. I hate the full-size frames but wouldn't hesitate to carry one. I'm issued a Px4 and hate it.

If firearms are "just" tools, then Glock is about as good as it gets.

Hey brother don't knock your PX4 it's a good pistol, I'm sitting next to one now, mine hasn't let me down at the range yet. Never seen any LE carrying them though. SS

http://www.px4storm.com/index.aspx?m=53&did=53

Edited by SkunkSlayer

The only problem I have with Glocks, aside from the fact that I have never cared for the feel of them, is the people that swear by them. Some Glock owners are without a doubt some of the most obnoxious people on Earth. Their insane desire to defend their precious Glocks, and condemn every other gun ever made, is extremely irritating. There are a lot of people that swear by brand X or brand Y or brand Z, but none are so in your face annoying as those that swear by brand G.:hiding::popcorn:

Guest bkelm18
So does the word gonorrhea....
So do Gestapo, garbage, and gonorrhea.

Edit: Awww, strick got gonorrhea first.:hiding:

Interesting the both of you should bring up gonorrhea at the same time.... anything we should know about....? :popcorn: