Whats it worth

Guest flashbang

Guest flashbang

I'm thinking of listing my CZ52 in the local paper here in Chattanooga but I am unsure of what a fair asking price is. I also have about 500 rounds that I want to sell with the pistol. I have the leather holster, 2 mags, and cleaning rod.

Any suggestions of what that would be worth together. Also this is the fist time I am selling a gun and would like to know if there is anything I need to do for legal reasons.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

As far as the transaction goes, you just have to make sure the person is old enough to buy a firearm in the first place. Most folks ask to see an ID, or Carry Permit. You can also ask that a Bill of Sale be filled out (http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/trading-post-notices-faqs/8-suggested-form-face-face-firearms-sale-transfer.html), but nothing is required as far as the law is concerned.

Need more details on the gun for a price suggestion. Also, if you are interested in selling your CZ in our Trading Post forum, you'll need to become a Benefactor first.

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest 70below

Right now the CZ52's are ranging all over the place. I bought mine at a gun show recently for $150, but some are going as high as $260-270.

If yours is in good to great shape with the holster mags and ammo, I think you can probably get towards the top end of that.

Guest flashbang

Thanks for the info on what I should check before selling, that will help me out. here are a couple pictures, Maybe it will help so I will know what part of that price range I am in, also I want to include the ammo as I will not need it. So is this worth $200? and would the ammo be worth $50? Thanks again for all the help.cz.jpg

cz2.jpgcz1.jpg

Guest clsutton21
true

so flashbang why dont you post it on classifieds, and sell it here?

I think that might be what he's trying to do, only not posting it in the classified section.

I love these types of posts. Sort of like a classified ad.
Guest JHatmaker

I informed him if he wishes to sell it here he must be a Benefactor.

While you are allowed to ask for a price in the handguns forum, you cannot proactively sell, which I don't believe has been done in this case. (I could be wrong though)

Regardless, I think the OP has gotten the information he needs from this thread, so I'm closing it down.