Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

TGO David

What a slap in the face of some of our best. Because they are doing their job this happens? That SOB is lucky that is all that he got and is still alive. It will be because of things like this that our best will start leaving the service.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can only hope whatever judge these guys get put in front of laughs at the fact they are there in the first place and tells them to have a nice day and keep up the good work.

Question is, what officer up the line pushed this through. You can't tell me that SO leadership is this soft to take their guys down over a punch in the face. Somebody made this an agenda. No this isn't a conspiracy theory, just wondering who the sell out is.

Guest Gun Geek
Let's keep F'n over the guys getting the job done, that's the ticket.

So sick of this BS.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

If you can't do the job for the PC BS, what hope is there?

What I fear, is that because of absolute Bull :drool: like this is that our soldiers will be afraid to do their f*&^%*^% job, afraid that they will be charged with this kind of crap and just stop.

Question is, what officer up the line pushed this through. You can't tell me that SO leadership is this soft to take their guys down over a punch in the face. Somebody made this an agenda. No this isn't a conspiracy theory, just wondering who the sell out is.

Ding, Ding, Ding We have a winner! Someone most likely CAPT(0-6) or above is pushing this, for what ever reason. I do look forward to seeing how this plays out. The Army and Marines have battled this type of crap for a while. It appears it has made into the SOF world and it will not end well. No matter how it ends, it will be bad. The Operators will now have to second, third and fourth guess themselves and each other. Not a high speed, low drag way of conducting operations IMO.

...been sitting here staring at the screen trying to put my thoughts into words for 15 minutes now. Mind is racing, blood is boiling, heart is pounding...and all I can think to say is

"YOU MOTHERF*ER$ SENT THEM IN TO GET THIS GUY! THEY GOT HIM! EVEN BROUGHT HIS SORRY A$$ BACK ALIVE FOR YOU TO INTERROGATE JUST LIKE THEY WERE SURELY INSTRUCTED TO DO! FU_# THE BLOODY LIP! GET HIM A BAND-AID, A SWIFT KICK IN THE GROIN TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF OF IT, AND INTERROGATE HIS SORRY A$$!! LET THESE GUYS DO THEIR JOB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

Son of a B!TC#!!! Absolutely sickening!!!!!

-sorry for the caps and rant. I'm typically not like this.

Guest mikedwood
...been sitting here staring at the screen trying to put my thoughts into words for 15 minutes now. Mind is racing, blood is boiling, heart is pounding...and all I can think to say is....

+1,000 to that. I'm sitting here doing the same thing. +1,000 to everyones comments.

It makes me ill that politicians start these darn wars and then decide who and what to send in, yet they rarely send in enough on time or the right stuff capible of the misson or tour.

If I were in congress I would propose an amendment that we would not go to war and send our valuable troops in unless we were 100% commited to winning and winning fast. And by winning I mean winning the war 1st and hearts and minds during the rebuilding phase.

I also think that it is beyond terrible to put our service people in the postion of getting a commander in cheif take over that is against the war yet won't bring them home. Dam^ near treason in my opinion.

And FREE THE SEALS!!!!!

The 7th Circle of hell is reserved for terrorists. I didn't know criminals had such fine lawyers and rights....oh that's right my tax dollars pay to defend a foreign criminal. I am only 23 with little life experience, but dang this isn't right.

Guest mustangdave

Buck1032/Paul52877 Bravo Zulu to both of your comments...Like most I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out...

What the OPERATORS did was not out of the ordinary...and...neither is this silly crap of a courts martial. When the media spot lights all these SpecOps missions, this kinda crap happens...thank Bill Clinton for this.

Spec Ops ALWAYS works best in the dark shadows...where things a are mirky at best...you go about your business of "dealing DEATH" to the BG quietly and unsung. I can tell you from working in and around these guys...they HATE the limelight. They would rather the public not know "exactly" what they doing...thank you MSM for making the mission all the more dangerous.

Guest mustangdave

Fortunately...this isn't going to "civilian court"....and will be handled "quietly" by the JAG...most times this is how it goes....but given the political climate we're in I could be wrong...

Guest HexHead
...been sitting here staring at the screen trying to put my thoughts into words for 15 minutes now. Mind is racing, blood is boiling, heart is pounding...and all I can think to say is

"YOU MOTHERF*ER$ SENT THEM IN TO GET THIS GUY! THEY GOT HIM! EVEN BROUGHT HIS SORRY A$$ BACK ALIVE FOR YOU TO INTERROGATE JUST LIKE THEY WERE SURELY INSTRUCTED TO DO! FU_# THE BLOODY LIP! GET HIM A BAND-AID, A SWIFT KICK IN THE GROIN TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF OF IT, AND INTERROGATE HIS SORRY A$$!! LET THESE GUYS DO THEIR JOB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

Son of a B!TC#!!! Absolutely sickening!!!!!

-sorry for the caps and rant. I'm typically not like this.

Jeez, he sounds like me. :hat::D:D:D

Guest HexHead

Probably someone who wants 0bama to make him the next Chief of Navel Operations or to replace Adm. Mullens.

This is the biggest bunch of BS next to the 9/11 terrorists going to civilian court in NYC. I had the priviledge (and I do mean priviledge!) to work with the SEAL Teams for 5 years of my Navy career. They are the most professional, hard working, and couragous group of operators I have ever met. They don't ask for headlines, interviews, or medals. They do the job thats asked of them in the most unbearable conditions. And this is the way they are repaid. A piece of crap terrorists gets a bloody lip and 3 men get court martialed.

It is now being reported that part of terrorist training guides state that if captured that they are to claim abuse by their captures and then use it as a platform to use the media for their cause. Plus the fact, like what is happening now, three highly trained operators and going to be removed from the fight. When is this country going to get off the politically correct kick and start kicking their asses again?

Guest mustangdave
This is the biggest bunch of BS next to the 9/11 terrorists going to civilian court in NYC. I had the priviledge (and I do mean priviledge!) to work with the SEAL Teams for 5 years of my Navy career. They are the most professional, hard working, and couragous group of operators I have ever met. They don't ask for headlines, interviews, or medals. They do the job thats asked of them in the most unbearable conditions. And this is the way they are repaid. A piece of crap terrorists gets a bloody lip and 3 men get court martialed.

It is now being reported that part of terrorist training guides state that if captured that they are to claim abuse by their captures and then use it as a platform to use the media for their cause. Plus the fact, like what is happening now, three highly trained operators and going to be removed from the fight. When is this country going to get off the politically correct kick and start kicking their asses again?

Spoken like a true CHIEF...I couldn't agree more! Yes remember the USS Cole....that was on Clinton's watch too.

Guest HexHead
When is this country going to get off the politically correct kick and start kicking their asses again?

Sadly, probably not anytime soon. The inmates are running the asylum now.

Haven't heard a commit from Obama on this. Maybe he will say the Seals acted stupidly and invite everyone to the white house for a Beer.

On a serious note how can anyone in the military do their job under these conditions?

On a serious note how can anyone in the military do their job under these conditions?

They can't. Our military will probably have to start going through law enforcement classes so that they can properly read these ****bags their miranda rights.

Then Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the ACLU can give civil rights classes to the armed forces so that they can properly verify that the "bad guys" aren't having their civil rights infringed before we shoot them.

I will guarantee that you will see less captures and more bodies on the battlefield because of this crap.

Guest jackdm3
They can't. Our military will probably have to start going through law enforcement classes so that they can properly read these ****bags their miranda rights.

Then Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the ACLU can give civil rights classes to the armed forces so that they can properly verify that the "bad guys" aren't having their civil rights infringed before we shoot them.

I will guarantee that you will see less captures and more bodies on the battlefield because of this crap.

More bodies on the other side would be GREAT!