Israeli Combat Training at the Dec. Guns & Gear Expo!

Guest Ben

After speaking with TGO David (and securing his permission to post this here), I have decided to see if there would be interest from the TGO community that will be attending the upcoming December Guns and Gear Expo for several Israeli Combat Training sessions during the event.

Each training session will be 2 hours and I would like to host at least 2 sessions, maybe more depending on the interest.

We will have space inside of the convention center for this training and the training will focus on Israeli Combat pistol and rifle techniques as well as Combat Mindset.

Since this is not a shooting range, there will be no actual shooting at these sessions but the technique and mindset learned (in my opinion and experience) is far more important than the actual shooting.

Please let me know if you would like to attend a session (or 2).

As soon as I have 20 people RSVP (10 per session), then I will make this happen.

The cost for the 2 hour session will be $35.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ben

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! So far I have 5-6 people in a session. 14 more and we are golden.

While I understand your need to gauge interest in your product prior to attending an event, I think you need to understand that you need to assume some risk, and put yourself out there a bit.

I havent seen any of the other vendors say "if I can guarantee 25 rifle sales at the Expo, I will come and buy a table"

Here is what I suggest:

Dont expect all 20 seats to come from TGO members.

We already know who you are.

We can promote a late afternoon class for you as people enter the building, which should help get the word out about you, and your product.

I would think that you would add several attendees from the walk in traffic.

While I understand your need to gauge interest in your product prior to attending an event, I think you need to understand that you need to assume some risk, and put yourself out there a bit.

I havent seen any of the other vendors say "if I can guarantee 25 rifle sales at the Expo, I will come and buy a table"

Here is what I suggest:

Dont expect all 20 seats to come from TGO members.

We already know who you are.

We can promote a late afternoon class for you as people enter the building, which should help get the word out about you, and your product.

I would think that you would add several attendees from the walk in traffic.

You are correct. I agree that I should assume some risk and simply show up as a vendor and hope for the best (like all vendors attending).

I simply wanted to see if there was ANY interest in a training session at this expo (and I wanted to keep my post up for 48 hours to guage interest within the TGO community).

I am seeing that there is interest and I agree with you that I will probably fill spots at the event itself (with afternoon session/s).

Based on your message here I will throw in and add myself to the event.

Hey, sometimes it takes logic and advice from others to push yourself to do what you know is right. I thank you. :hat:

You are correct. I agree that I should assume some risk and simply show up as a vendor and hope for the best (like all vendors attending).

I simply wanted to see if there was ANY interest in a training session at this expo (and I wanted to keep my post up for 48 hours to guage interest within the TGO community).

I am seeing that there is interest and I agree with you that I will probably fill spots at the event itself (with afternoon session/s).

Based on your message here I will throw in and add myself to the event.

Hey, sometimes it takes logic and advice from others to push yourself to do what you know is right. I thank you. :hat:

Ben,

I am very pleased that you will be attending the event.

Get with me or David next week, and we will address your space requirements.

We will make sure people know of this training opportunity as they walk in the door by adding your class info to our handouts.

Due to family concerns, and VERY much to my dismay, I will not be able to attend the Expo and will have to cancel my sessions.

I apologize to those that were looking to attend the training sessions but I have some important family business to attend to that just came to light this evening.

I do still plan on running a Nashville area training session and I will keep in contact.

Again, I apologize for any confusion and please understand that I was truly looking forward to this event and am quite upset that I will not be able to attend.

BG