Guns in Bars Constitutional ?? Poll

Guest rxdoc

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest benchpresspower

This is what I haven't understood from the get go. How can it be unconstitutional when it clearly states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed in the constitution.

Guess I am to assume that to liberals, the Bill of Rights is nothing more than toilet paper.

This is what I haven't understood from the get go. How can it be unconstitutional when it clearly states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed in the constitution.

Guess I am to assume that to liberals, the Bill of Rights is nothing more than toilet paper.

dv47k.jpg

It's unconstitutional in as much as we should be able carry where ever we like and without permits, according to the 2A. We should not have to have laws that allow us to do someting in this regard. The 2A doesn't have any if's or but's in it.

States and localities are constantly infringing on our 2A rights. They are the ones acting in an unconstitutional manner. That is what McDonald v. Chicago will show.

Perhaps the judge meant the Tennessee Constitution?

Correct. The reason NRA v. Chicago is in the Supreme Court right now is to determine whether the 2nd Amendment applies to states. So as of now, the state's constitution is guide. And our state constitution says it's illegal to carry a handgun, open or concealed. And exception is made for those with a handgun carry permit so long as they do not carry in places that are prohibited.

Not saying it's right, but I believe that's the way it is. Let's hope NRA v. Chicago clears it up for the liberals.

Guest benchpresspower
But that doesn't sound nearly as menacing and reckless for their propaganda purposes.

Exactly, ALL propaganda. Think of it this way, would you watch a movie about "The Living Impaired" or would you watch one about "Zombies!"

lol, I rest my case.