Hello from Murfreesboro

Guest Phantom7

Guest Phantom7

Hey I'm new on TGO. My dad has been a member for some time and I hear him talk about the site often, so I finally decided to join. We own a range in East TN and teach various firearms classes there. I shoot a Glock model 23 .40 cal. along with various rifles and shotguns. I've been shooting since I was 8, I attend Middle Tennessee State University and am studying Criminal Justice.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ETS_Inc

Welcome aboard, fellow 'Boro-ite. If you're ever wanting to hit the range or grab a cold beer, drop me a line. I can usually be found smoking a good stogie at Liquid Smoke on the Square.

Guest Phantom6
Welcome! One can only assume that you're sequentially following Phantom6. ;)

That's my boy!:D

We follow sequentially in the non shooting/training world as well. As my dad was a Jr., I'm III and my boy is IV. I used to worry the s*** out of his mother when I vowed that if she'd have had twins I'd have just named them IV and V on their birth certs. before anyone could have stopped me. She failed to find any humor in that what-so-ever. :P

Welcome aboard IV .... er, ah .... Phantom7 ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.