FORE!

Mark@Sea

Last time I was home we had a little get-together down at my range - 4 or 5 of us.

We were there for pistol practice. We had targets posted, but the real hoot was when someone found a golfball on the range (Wonder how that got there, C.A.S.? :puke: ).

Trying to hit a golfball at 7 yards or so is a lot of fun! Definitely doing that again...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...hoot was when someone found a golfball on the range (Wonder how that got there, C.A.S.?...[/QUOTE]

C.A.S.?

Sounds like a fun way to test your aim!

Me :lol:

I'm surprised you didn't find more.

Just the one, but it kept us busy for at least an hour and a half before it gave up the ghost. We took turns - 1 magazine each. If you didn't get a solid hit, or hit the tee (soda bottle), it just fell off.

I did okay :lol:. Brought my 3 wood (1911) and my putter (Woodsman).

Wait, so does a golf ball vaporize when hit or does it actually take off like somebody just swatted it?

With a .40 or less they will either bounce or go airborn. Bigger then that I dont know. They definitely can take a hit though...I have never seen one actually come apart...usually they just get a deformation or dent.

LMAO....i think i lost 5 that day....and no more comments about my ass!!!!!:)

We saw more of your ass than we did shooting that day. I personally think your wife can just shoot THAT WELL to keep you fetching. I was going to start calling you Fido but figured you kept that sidearm loaded. :P