ar-57 upper

brooksjr

whats a good price for a like new ar-57 upper? i've been offered what i think is a good deal on one that supposedly only has has 30 rounds fired thru it. i really don't have any use for it but i thought if it is a good deal i may could pass it on to someone here if they wanted one. if interested shoot me a pm. like i said it may not even be a good deal but sounds like one to me. it comes with 1 30 round mag. $510 shipped is what the price is. this isn't posted in the classifieds because i don't own it nor do i really know who does. i found it on another forum and worked him down to this price and then decided i really didn't want/need it. i have not committed to buy it so no harm no foul if no one wants it.

CIMG0992.jpg

CIMG0994.jpg

Edited by brooksjr
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUY IT...then when i get money and motivation I can get a lower and buy it from you later lol.

i have no interest in taking on another caliber at this time. i just thought someone here may be wanting one and i haven't seen any cheaper than i can get this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.