I need a HOLSTER MANUFACTURER for the Guns & Gear Expo event.

• Administrator

I cannot believe how hard it is to get a good holster manufacturer to show up at an event that is practically guaranteed to drive business to them. I guess most of them are just one or two man operations and stay so backed up that they just don't see the point in generating more business. :lol:

That said, I would really really really like to see a custom holster manufacturer present at our event December 12th and 13th. Ideally we want someone who can do either/both...

• Custom Leather
  • Custom Kydex

If you have recommendations for a person or company located in the greater Southeastern US (or not opposed to travel) then please post them here or send them to me in PM.

I thought we had some local guys on TGO who were doing this stuff. :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

I was really impressed with David Bullard recently.

I ordered 4 holsters and a new belt from him. While I think he is a one man shop, he responded to my email within a day, worked with me to get my stuff like I wanted it and I had them all on the 29th business day after placing my order.

I can't speak highly enough of him and his work. I know he's in Texas, but I'd love to see him there.

• Administrator
PLEASE get Shark Tac! I need a holster for my P07! It would seem a perfect opportunity for them.

I agree and I was working hard to get them here as well. However somewhere along the way signals got crossed and they committed to do an event closer to Ohio the same weekend. :lol:

Little Bear Holsters, Little Bear Custom Holsters -        I am not one to sit around and talk about myself but here it goes.My name is Dave Galloway, I built this company after leaving the military/law enforcement, in 2006, after 10 years.  I have extensive sma, I got one from them and it has been wonderful Fit my 1911 like a glove. I know they have OWB, IWB, Tuckable, and more. The guy who runs it was great to deal with. I respect anybody who sets sunday apart to spend with his family.

Guest JHatmaker

Also recommend David Bullard, stuff is great. Also may want to see if JeffsSig can get Robert Meco out here. I believe he's in Texas.

Jeff and Robert have teamed up somewhat to offer pocket holsters for the SIG P238.

I don't want to speak out of place though, I have no idea the extent of the partnership (if at all). But I can vouch for his stuff.

Another idea is KHolsters, he (forget his name) really seems to be trying to expand his holster business lately..

Guest HexHead

What about the guy that does the custom leather work up at Guns & Leather?

And yeah, the KHolster guy seems like he might be interested from the looks of his website.

Guest colrmccoll

About the event, not a holster: I know for sure that I cannot attend but I would like to know who was there.

Will you publish a list of mfgr's or representatives who are participants? I would like to do business with those who do participate.

R

• Administrator
About the event, not a holster: I know for sure that I cannot attend but I would like to know who was there.

Will you publish a list of mfgr's or representatives who are participants? I would like to do business with those who do participate.

R

Yes, a list is forthcoming.

• 1 month later...
Guest tarheel78

+1 to what JHatmaker said re David Bullard Leather. The IWB he made for my CCW was perfect along with a 1-mag IWB holster for a PPS.

He now sports a 8- week lead time for orders, so doubt a busy guy like that could find time for an out of state show unfortunately.