Hillary Caption Contest

waynesan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to supply an appropriate caption for these two pictures? This could get good.

hilclt.jpg

scary-hillary-clinton.jpg

I just pooped my pants...

... son of a bit... that's going to leave a mark ...

Guest Boomhower

Excellent. I was just trying to figure out how to post this picture. You just open'd up the door for me. :(

What is a Hill-Billy???............or Hill-Billy '08

WhatisaHillbilly.jpg

Guest Hyaloid

hilclt.jpg

After hearing there was an opening to become one of the three tenors, Hilary gave her best shrill....

scary-hillary-clinton.jpg

Having failed that, she decides to try out for the remake of 'Chucky'

Guest Tombstone

THe first pic just makes me want to become a celibate priest and the second one looks like she is right in the middle of ripping a big one and enjoying it way too much.

Either that or she just wet herself and realized that she forgot to wear her pull-ups.

hilclt.jpg

Gynecological exam?

Revelation 9

1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.