Question about TEOTWAWKI in 2012...

strickj

Account after account tells us that the end of the wold will hapen in the year 2012.

Is it a coincident that this will be O's last year as president? :cool:

What do they know that I don't? :lol::tinfoil:;):tinfoil:;):tinfoil::tinfoil:

I is scared! Someone hold me

ernest-scared-stupid.jpg

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mayan Calendar 2012:NOT! Dr. Carl J. Calleman's long count interpretation points to 10/28/11. "Hollywood" just rounded it up to make it more marketable!"

An archaeologist friend of mine posted this the other day on his facebook page...10/28/11 is pretty close to an election day though but not the right year.

"Mayan Calendar 2012:NOT! Dr. Carl J. Calleman's long count interpretation points to 10/28/11. "Hollywood" just rounded it up to make it more marketable!"

An archaeologist friend of mine posted this the other day on his facebook page...10/28/11 is pretty close to an election day though but not the right year.

I can remember reading about the Mayan calendar probably 40 years ago. I don't think Hollywood had gotten hold of it yet. My recollection was the projected date was in December 2011. Of course my recolllection of things 40 years ago is a little fuzzy. I think it in something written by Eric von Daniken. Either way, 2011 or 2012, better start preparing. I also seem to recollect that it was not predicting the end of the world, just a major change or transition. That could be a good thing?

Edgar Cayce also predicted a major change, possibly a shift in magnetic polarity on Earth about this time.

Anyway, this has always intrigued me and strickj is right, there are many accounts predicting a major "happening" on the horizon. We just won't know until it happens.

Guest mustangdave

Come on its "feel good time"...its the DAWNING of the AGE of AQUARIUS...its going to be a Liberal LA-LA Land...ya'll need to get with the PROGRAM...

If the Mayans were so smart, they'd still be around.

They are still around. There are quite a few that moved up into the mountains and still kick it mayan style.

There is one Mayan leader whose name escapes me has been in the news recently saying the 2012/end of the world thing is a Christian interpretation of their calendar.

Guest mustangdave
They are still around. There are quite a few that moved up into the mountains and still kick it mayan style.

There is one Mayan leader whose name escapes me has been in the news recently saying the 2012/end of the world thing is a Christian interpretation of their calendar.

I heard something about this as well...on TLC or Discovery...they're holed up in the mountainous region of Gatumalea(sp)

If Mayans were so smart, their civilization would not have collapsed and their cities would not have been overtaken by the forests. This whole end of world thing is BS, the Mayan calender does not predict the end of the world it just says it is the end of a Mayan calender cycle around 2011-2012. But all these dumb**** apocolyptic doucshebags had to go around talking about oh it is going to be the end of the wolrd. bunch of nonesense just like Y2K.

Guest mustangdave
If Mayans were so smart, their civilization would not have collapsed and their cities would not have been overtaken by the forests. This whole end of world thing is BS, the Mayan calender does not predict the end of the world it just says it is the end of a Mayan calender cycle around 2011-2012. But all these dumb**** apocolyptic doucshebags had to go around talking about oh it is going to be the end of the wolrd. bunch of nonesense just like Y2K.

Oh no doubt...LOL...but lets not forget who brought about the demise of the Mayan...Aztec...and Inca cultures...Europeans with small pox...VD and other assorted diseases they had no immunity to.

Oh no doubt...LOL...but lets not forget who brought about the demise of the Mayan...Aztec...and Inca cultures...Europeans with small pox...VD and other assorted diseases they had no immunity to.

:blush: that bring up another point, if they were so smart they would have seen the Europeans coming. Or at least developed metal weaponery. My opinion of those cultures is that they were archeologically advanced stone age cultures.

• Administrator
Yeahhh... I don't tend to put a whole lot of credence in crudely-translated, media-hyped, hallucigen-induced mumbo jumbo... no matter how old it is.

Now zombies... there's a real worry...

I'm almost certain that the Aztecs prophesied the Zombie Apocalypse will occur on December 22nd, 2011. True story.

Guest mustangdave
:D that bring up another point, if they were so smart they would have seen the Europeans coming. Or at least developed metal weaponery. My opinion of those cultures is that they were archeologically advanced stone age cultures.

Ahhh...those were the days. To be a European explorer/soldier/sailor...checking out some NEW WORLD for plunder and to get some "strange"....:blush:

Guest canynracer
I'm almost certain that the Aztecs prophesied the Zombie Apocalypse will occur on December 22nd, 2011. True story.
Party at my place on the 21st!!! :D

noted on calendar. :blush:

I remember partying with some people on Y2K. About 12:30am January I remember someone trying to sell a couple hundred cans of Dinty Moore Beef Stew really cheap...lol. That little panic brought used generator prices down for about six months.