Ground Blinds

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same principle but,the ones I looked at were box blinds and to heavy to be mobil.They did have the same angle on the walls.This product might be worth tryin.

Just recently I got a "pop-up ground blind". Its alright.

What I normally use is the Ground Blind that is made from "burlap" and I stretch that between trees with a rope, or secure it to "poles" that I stake into the ground.

I have also used a home-made blind from aluminum door frames and fiberglass.

Looks like they would work REALLY well ... provided you get them set up at the correct angle to the ground.

I am assuming this is what you are referring to:

GhostBlind, mirror hunting blind, mirror blind, invisible hunting blind; camo ground blinds, tree stands

Wouldn't sunlight reflect off this to the point of blinding anything or anybody who looked at it?

Wouldn't sunlight reflect off this to the point of blinding anything or anybody who looked at it?

They angle out at the top and reflect more from the ground.I thought the same thing,the box blinds I looked at were 4'x4' at ground level and 5'x5' at head level.

Guest walkingdeadman
Just recently I got a "pop-up ground blind". Its alright.

What I normally use is the Ground Blind that is made from "burlap" and I stretch that between trees with a rope, or secure it to "poles" that I stake into the ground.

I have also used a home-made blind from aluminum door frames and fiberglass.

Door frames and fiberglass...that is awesome.