CZ Rami P

Guest jps37033

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need a better grip you might try the P07. It is very slim, think Hi-Power, but also short like a G19. I like mine a lot better than the G19's I've had. i also think it is slimmer than the Rami and considerably lighter overall.

According to Bud's, a P07 weighs 1.7lbs or 27.2 oz. A RAMI P weighs 22oz, with an alloy frame coming in at 25oz.

Bud's also lists the RAMI P as being 1.25" wide. A Glock, according to a quick google search, is 1.18". I do agree that the P07 is thinner in the grip.

Yeah, I've seen those weight listed and I think they may be wrong. The p07 may weigh that much with a mag. Either way they are both great weapons. I was just throuwing out an option.

Hey, SavageSig you have both? Can you tell a difference?

Guest jps37033
According to Bud's, a P07 weighs 1.7lbs or 27.2 oz. A RAMI P weighs 22oz, with an alloy frame coming in at 25oz.

Bud's also lists the RAMI P as being 1.25" wide. A Glock, according to a quick google search, is 1.18". I do agree that the P07 is thinner in the grip.

Its not just the width, its the total circumfrance of the grip. I glock might be 1.18" wide, but it is 48 feet around.

Guest jps37033
If you need a better grip you might try the P07. It is very slim, think Hi-Power, but also short like a G19. I like mine a lot better than the G19's I've had. i also think it is slimmer than the Rami and considerably lighter overall.

I am absolutely in LOVE with the p07, but have heard nothing but bad reviews for them having to be returned, slide swelling/bulging, etc.

The P07 I've held in my hands was definatly a smaller grip.

To attempt to explain in laymens terms:

Instead of my thumb resting on my nail of my index finger during a normal shooting grip, my thumb rested on the first knuckle....

Definatly seated in my hand deeper, but I felt it might not give me palm control while shooting. Maybe the deeper seating just makes it feel that way....same thing happens with EAA Wittness'....love'em but just can't get confortable with the feel.....

Might be something I could get used to but I prefer humped backstraps vs. flat backstraps anyways so smaller grips or flatter backstraps don't really work for me......

Hope this helps....